Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I’ve just realised none of us commented on Kev doing his hair right nice for the prom?! Like, an actual (awful) hair routine. I presumed it was a wake up and that’s the hair done type situation but nope, effort was made for it to look that bad!
She’s also got a slightly discoloured patch at the back similar to her dog, he’s got a funny coloured bit on his back. Sorry not a dog person so no idea if that’s normal or not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

EJK85

Just me that’s washes everything when I get back even if I haven’t worn it.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
What a right unfortunate bunch they are. Pissed up Dave is the least bizarre looking.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
This woman is always on my FYPage recently 🙄
I've just watched a couple of her tiktoks and she's so defensive! I thought little old ladies were supposed to be kind & nice!

This little old lady jumps from being overly dramatic to being nasty. What a strange old woman!
I'm guessing by the state of her skin she smokes and sunbathes without appropriate protection and is clearly not worried about cancer! 🫣

This little old nanna is definitely not anyone that will influence me! What is she supposedly famous for? Or shouldn't I ask 😳🤣

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
What was the temperature in Keighley today? I was in jeans and a jumper in Manchester!

Post script - love the way she casually mentioned she had a plumber in for a leak under her bath. I don't believe you Bev, your bathroom floor looks like that because you've not taken care of your home in the last 46 years

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
What action do ASA actually take against people who repeatedly don’t disclose their ads? I’ve had a reply before saying they’ve been spoken to and have seen others post replies saying the same, but is there anything else that actually gets done about it?

CrispyB2019

It’s cleaning day over at Bev’s, and the focus today was on the bedroom. It got a Bev-style re-set and deep clean for Summer. In other words she did a lot of spraying with fabric scent and faffed around with various gifted vacuum cleaners. The level of low-key, understated luxury and quality in that room is off the charts - SAID NO ONE EVER! Instead, there’s that awful rust coloured carpet, an assortment of mismatched cheap furniture, a plastic headboard, weird stickers above the bed, jumbled cables, a tv cable disappearing through a hole in the wall in the most visible place and limp supermarket bedding. Apparently we’re all jealous of her life. 🙄

And only one bottom sheet as she said it was still wet. Who only has one sheet!

• Wow

gail2611

Jesus look at the chest on the missing person video, it's like a wrinkly scrotum :sick:
I thought that, she’s aged terribly. If I was Helen the daughter I’d be worried. They always say look at the mother as to how the daughter will age

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
She really is a grubby old devil. You just no the clothes in that case won't see the light of day until she next goes away.

The cottage pie looked very sloppy, don't over mash your spuds Bev, there's nothing wrong with texture