Nanna Bea #19 Jesus Christ they’re a bunch of unfortunate looking duckers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PhotoGrid_1717267414423.png

Mrs. Handlebars's "Get to Know Me" TikTok shows she's just one step above wearing a nappy. The woman must be nearly 40!

Kev's behaviour in that Shimla Spice video is so typical... "My favourite little ____". God knows what the bigoted toad wanted to say, before she caught herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
"I hate talking about myself" oh that's weird because that's literally all you do?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen people mention a few times her oven is in a dangerous place...can I ask (genuinely) what's dangerous about it? I don't have a clue about kitchen layouts just genuinely curious what could happen

Whys she got new flooring and painted but left that manky bastard kitchen in when that’s literally the issue
It’s the equivalent of sweeping the front step whilst there’s a house fire

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that restaurant owner as thick as her? Why wouldn’t you just call it “the Naana Bea”?

That stupid haunted idiot is ridiculous too, she was clearly a school bully, no wonder big bad bev thinks she’s wonderful 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's disgraceful the hoops people must jump through to get a proper ADHD diagnosis (speaking from personal experience), but you can tell the goth is using it as the all-round excuse for having nothing to show for herself... She talks about her brother graduating uni in her GTKM video like it's a similar flex to Bev paying off the mortgage. When they're both pretty standard things.

Reactions: 7
So Handlebars/ opera/ ghost hunter drew those caricature/non caricature pictures Kev has up in the hovel! She also does a lovely tour of the attic room showing it in its full glory 😳

Reactions: 4
Why would you get an American accent from watching American telly programmes hahahahahshshjahahab what a little dweeb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've seen people mention a few times her oven is in a dangerous place...can I ask (genuinely) what's dangerous about it? I don't have a clue about kitchen layouts just genuinely curious what could happen
Underneath the window, so anything on the hob could light the blind. It is right next to a back door as well, any saucepan handles can easily get knocked by one of her 5 4 grandkids

Reactions: 5
Underneath the window, so anything on the hob could light the blind. It is right next to a back door as well, any saucepan handles can easily get knocked by one of her 5 4 grandkids
Plus it looks ridiculous. Her whole kitchen is awful. No flow, no style, no practicality, just the cheapest of the cheap units, worktop and tiles with no consideration given to kitchen planning. For someone who is supposedly so obsessed with cooking, you’d think that she’d have changed her kitchen and used all of the space to have something practical and pleasing to look at. Still, her loyal followers think she has a beautiful home and she thinks she has a beautiful home, so maybe it’s us who are wrong 🙄😂

• Haha
The gas cooker near window apparently is cos any draught can move the flame inside and set it on fire. Thats what the council told my neighbour when they wanted to put their own kitchen in w the cooker at the window

• Wow
Screenshot_2024-06-02-13-20-30-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

This house is on Bev's street, the picture is from when this house was sold in 2009 but it's an example of how her house could look if she cared for it. It's a bit old fashioned but not as old fashioned or worn out as hers and it looks warm and well cared for

Reactions: 8
The last house that sold on her street on Zoopla was sold for £95,500 in January 2022. If you Google Bev Stewart Keighley and click on the story in Keighley News her address is there
Jesus, I'm only mid 30s but even I could be mortgage free if I moved to Keighley!

• Haha
Jesus, I'm only mid 30s but even I could be mortgage free if I moved to Keighley!
And I bet you wouldn’t have to wait for compensation to pay off the mortgage like Bev did. I’m not sneering at her for using the bypass compensation wisely, but she’d still have been struggling on with a mortgage if she’d not been prepared to take cash in exchange for bringing up her kids in a house with a bypass trundling past and no garden. The fact she’s made being mortgage free a character trait shows more about her basic life than anything else.

Reactions: 12
her Saturday reset cleaning makes me feel sick. It’s all superficial cleaning, under her bed and around the feet of her bed is full of dust, she obviously doesn’t ever move the bed to vacuum underneath it, there’s a huge cobweb hanging above her bed and kitchen floor is never washed properly. And that manky kitchen needs ripping out. Her house looks rotten.