Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Knock knock

Chatty Member
The absolute state of his tongue 🤢 poking out like a thrush ridden bot fly larvae
I had to go and watch that video I heaved ! I wouldn’t clean my green bin with that Her dental hygiene must be non existent 🤢 just imagine having to share a room with that breath , we’ve already seen she doesn’t shower or flush the loo 🤢 I’m rushing off to scrub myself with neat bleach I feel violated .

Reactions: 1

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I don't think it matters about height, shoe size etc as everyone is so different, especially with bra sizes as let's face it , over 70% of women are wearing the wrong size bra anyway & she definitely is.

But I'm only 5ft, 34H with sz 4 feet, my friend who is only 5ft 4, so not overly tall has size 8 feet 🤔
I specifically didn't mention her cup size 🤢 but even the most incompetent of bra fitters can use a measuring tape to get an accurate measurement for your back.
I agree. Also, even when you get measured in one place, you can still be a different size in another brand. Much like clothing, bra sizing isn’t consistent across brands.

halcyondays85

VIP Member
She knew straight away that she was still in the guarantee period though - crafty cow probably looking for a replacement.

nichew

VIP Member
The old goblin, i should ask her to do a rewiew of goblin puddings 😂😂👺👺
---
Ps has anyone seen turkeys new videos of her omg il post them
Nanna Turkey commented on I think it was Rachel skinners live other day comment got took off stright away 😂

Knock knock

Chatty Member
Looks like it’s shaved its beard for her jollies prepared herself with all the shenanigans she’s going to have … with anyone or anything 🤢