Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nichew

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s snobby, I’ve lived in few a 2 up 2 down terraces with galley kitchen extensions and while they were ok for me as a single mum to one child I could not imagine raising my family of 5 children in one and I worked & saved hard to buy a bigger home in preparation of growing my family. She chose to live like that with 4 kids (granted they have an extra bedroom) but even so a normal person owning their own home would make improvements to their living space over the years. She really has no aspirations to better her life and it shows by the way she lives and presents her life & home. She throws a bit of paint around every few years and nothing else. Kev you can roll a turd in glitter but at the end of the day it’s still just a glitter covered shit.
Back in day I reckon best thing about a door stright into living room, would be easier to keep an eye on kids playing out on fronts. Like I said before fair play to her if everything is payed off and she’s happy with where she lives.
---
I said about a little porch a while ago, unbelievable they haven’t done it?! Also, they could have made the back yard lovely by growing some shrubs- they’ve been there for a lifetime and done nothing?!
Nanna Beas place dosent seem to have a middle room does it. My friend used to live in a terrace a bit like that but it had a hall way stright off the street front from then the stairs was like in the middle then a middle room with stairs to the seller. Than the kitchen. Then up stairs 2 big bedrooms only thing wrong with it was you had to go though A bedroom to get to the toilet. Not ideal when youve got ppl round having them goung through bedroom to use toilet

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Idacork

Shes probably left her a few bob an all 🤨
Exactly....She exposed Margaret because she was a frail old lady....And did
---
I think we all know now what that awful cruise will be like..."Hilarious days with the Vonster"...And we are so famous we sit with the captain every night....🤮🤮🤮.I used to like Vonnie....But now I realise she's as bad as the old bitch is.Disgusting....Absolutely pathetic....

Last edited:

Fruitshoot

I don't care for nanna bea but I don't think you should be posting pics of her house
Bit snide that is 😔

kettlekitten

VIP Member
She’s one dirty bitch, wore that yellow flowery top one day, wore it to bed then wore it the next day, doesn’t flush the loo and you just know she’s a walker not a washer and I’ll bet she never showered the whole time she was there 🤢
---
Has she deleted the video of Vonnie complaining about the state of the room? and that Bev hadn’t flushed the loo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Can someone post the vid where she makes a ham shank stew. I've been after a recipe for one for years, but I'm blocked 🤣

• Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
What cruise is she going in? Is she getting the coach from Bradford to Southampton? How long will that take??

• Wow
  • Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Ah yes, the outfit that “screamed London”. I’ll tell you what else will scream - Bev,when the taxman comes calling if she doesn’t declare those extra earnings and gifts, as pointed out by a previous poster. I saw an article the other day about this very subject, the tax office are coming to get the so-called creators who think that they’re getting free money. I’d like to see Bev’s finger on lips and furrowed brow video as she tries to wriggle out of any tax queries in her comments!
She won't though, she'll just block!

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is this trip gifted? I know she’s made a fuss of the drinks package but I feel like it’s one big unmarked AD!
I don’t think it is. She’s been open about how much it cost them and then how much they paid for the additional drinks package.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don't think it matters about height, shoe size etc as everyone is so different, especially with bra sizes as let's face it , over 70% of women are wearing the wrong size bra anyway & she definitely is.

But I'm only 5ft, 34H with sz 4 feet, my friend who is only 5ft 4, so not overly tall has size 8 feet 🤔
I agree. Also, even when you get measured in one place, you can still be a different size in another brand. Much like clothing, bra sizing isn’t consistent across brands.