Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Ultra busy day catching up on here- what was that we were saying about the daughter in law not even bothering with her anymore 👋
IMG_3327.jpeg

Reactions: 1

nichew

VIP Member
Wooooooooooo
What’s poor old Rick Flair done to deserve to be brung into the nanna bea shit show 😂😂😂Woooooo
---
I've been on that ship and the food is excellent. And I'm not defending the old bag in any way! People are trying to find things wrong where this isn't anything wrong - the food is first class.
I love a cruise, I was fortunate enough to get a sail into Venice in 2019 before they stopped it.

nichew

VIP Member
l

I’ve stayed at nicer hostels 😂
Easy to pay off a mortgage when you have only paid about £2k for it & the value has probably only increased by about £50 given that she’s put no love or work into it. She won’t spend a penny unless it involves pickling her and gramper Div’s livers.
It’s a shame like anyone normal could do it up alright. I wouldn’t like to live in a house where you land stright in the front room off street like. Hers must be a proper 2 up 2 down job. Have any of yous seen them streets in Leeds where the washing is still hung out in the street, like the washing line goes from one side of street to the other.

Attachments

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Desperate or what?
View attachment 2824929
Another sloppy pile of food. Hope the Buldak noodles burned the whole way through her. Following this she made a defensive video response to someone about kimchi (the person said it’s fermented not pickled and Bev showed the jar of Lidl kimchi which says “pickled” - yeah sounds really authentic!! Get a grip!)
View attachment 2824934
He just couldn’t get the fucking jar of kimchi in focus it was driving me mad!!
Ewwwww

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
The video about trolls…she refers to herself as an influencer. Who the fuck is she influencing? Her house is a shit hole that hasn’t been decorated since 1982, her MDF kitchen worktop is rotten and peeling and she looks like she stinks of piss. Love you’re influencing no one.
Tbf, she has influenced me........to put a stock gel cube thingy in my stuffing 😁🤣