Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the F is wrong with her tongue when she’s miming to Amy Winehouse No No No??? Urgh, gross! It’s like a parasite 🦠

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh here she bloody goes, dopey on the booze, fingering her own face and being offended by people with a mild opinion which differs from her own 🙄
IMG_8219.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Pished out your brains responding to negative feedback trolls isn’t going to get you far on Instagram Kev, it’s more likely to get you cancelled. It’s a totally different kettle of fish to TikTok, there’s not the same market for pissed up, woman chic. If you want to make it big there you’ll have to do better than tit lip syncing, brown slop and clap backs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone post the vid where she makes a ham shank stew. I've been after a recipe for one for years, but I'm blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh here she bloody goes, dopey on the booze, fingering her own face and being offended by people with a mild opinion which differs from her own 🙄
View attachment 2897718
The state of it. She looks trashed.

For the record I don't care what she uses to chop her meat but surely a butchers block is used for meat only? So her argument makes no sense if she's using the same manky chopping board for everything (including fresh fruit and veg).

Reactions: 8
Greedy old toad lying saying she doesn't keep it all hands it out. Nearly everything she showed she said when was going to have it??? Hmmmmm grab grab grab

Reactions: 4
I need bleach for my brain to erase the memory of Bev in cycle shorts and an Ireland football shirt dancing to Riverdance like a trained monkey - all for a free box of Irish food. Words fail.

• Sick
  • Haha
Well at least she removed those grey jogging bottoms she’s had them on for days along with her new khaki tee shirt ( the one with grease stains up the front ?
and just for the record I too can dance around the kitchen at my age ( 62 ) and proud but I choose not too cus I’m not a delusional twit who needs reassurance or recognition 🤪

Reactions: 9
I need bleach for my brain to erase the memory of Bev in cycle shorts and an Ireland football shirt dancing to Riverdance like a trained monkey - all for a free box of Irish food. Words fail.
It was so disturbing I can't quite articulate how I feel after it. I think I have PTSD and need EMDR therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m gonna copy those moves for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another brand I will never buy from. If they can gift giant boxes of food to this clown (and Becki Jones) they don’t need my business.