Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic of them on the stairs looks like arl Bev and her four daughters on’t cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’re here to critique Bev, but the pic of her and the bevy of beauties on the stairs - what the hell? Is that Keighley’s take on black-tie appropriate clothing? It’s like they’ve run into Matalan covered in superglue! They look like a tribute of a Nolan’s tribute!! I’m glad to see that Bev has kept her classy credentials by highlighting those gawjus pins with the anklet and accessorised the “posh” frock with the nana cardi. She looks likes she’s off to eat fish and chips on Blackpool pier! The food looked very basic, like they’re trying to do Michelin starred cuisine on a Little Chef budget. I’m loving this cruise, especially as I don’t have to be on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder the little dwarf keeps getting lost, she’s been pissed ever since she left her hovel!
And why does keep calling Vonnie ‘little’ she’s at least a foot taller than you, ya teeny tiny goblin!
She does NOT scrub up well, can’t polish a turd ya wee scrote! What’s the betting she hasn’t had a shower yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No wonder the little dwarf keeps getting lost, she’s been pissed ever since she left her hovel!
And why does keep calling Vonnie ‘little’ she’s at least a foot taller than you, ya teeny tiny goblin!
She does NOT scrub up well, can’t polish a turd ya wee scrote! What’s the betting she hasn’t had a shower yet!
It’s to keep Vonnie in her place and remind her that Nanna is the “celeb” and she must always be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 6
Wee scrote i love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was when Queen Vonnie wanted to watch T V alone for me it’s like feck off Bev give my ears a rest

Reactions: 6
I was going to say, on a cruise where there are untold things and activities you can do, Vonnie wants to sit on her bed watching telly but she probably wanted some more time away from Bev.

Reactions: 3
I don't think the food looks as great as she's hyping it up to be. What's that on top that looks like a USB cable?

View attachment 2917989

One and a half asparagus spears, could have at least been whole ones

View attachment 2917990
I've been on that ship and the food is excellent. And I'm not defending the old bag in any way! People are trying to find things wrong where this isn't anything wrong - the food is first class.

Reactions: 4
Wooooooooooo
What’s poor old Rick Flair done to deserve to be brung into the nanna bea tit show 😂😂😂Woooooo
---
I've been on that ship and the food is excellent. And I'm not defending the old bag in any way! People are trying to find things wrong where this isn't anything wrong - the food is first class.
I love a cruise, I was fortunate enough to get a sail into Venice in 2019 before they stopped it.

I’ve often contemplated a cruise but after seeing her and her mates on one it’s put me right off

Reactions: 2
What’s poor old Rick Flair done to deserve to be brung into the nanna bea tit show 😂😂😂Woooooo
---

I love a cruise, I was fortunate enough to get a sail into Venice in 2019 before they stopped it.
I agree we love P & O cruises,been on one this year & have another two booked. The food is good,obviously not Michelin star,but very nice. Compared to what tit that common little toad serves up it is way up there. Suprised she’s not demanding a vat of gravee to pour over everything!

Looks like it’s shaved its beard for her jollies prepared herself with all the shenanigans she’s going to have … with anyone or anything 🤢

Reactions: 1
Well I have no clue how it tastes obviously. I just mentioned it doesn't look that great - cos it doesn't

Reactions: 2
I’ve often contemplated a cruise but after seeing her and her mates on one it’s put me right off
Honestly the ships are that big, unless you’re the worlds most unluckiest person you’d probably not even see her 😂

• Haha
She’s such a rancid old coffin dodger. Imagine going on a cruise and seeing her there, you’d be fuming

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.