Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, I'm 63 this year and you lot are making me feel like tit!
Are you an 93 year old vicious, acid tongued little man with a face like an arthritic toe masquerading as a 63 year old woman? I’m going to take a stab in the dark & say no and that you have nothing to feel like tit about.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So busy it says, but on the wine before 6pm, pissed up by tea time.
Absolutely no idea about clothes or dressing for her shape.
IMG_4321.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Bev in her formal wear!
IMG_8183.png

I found this ungodly image my searching “lady thwomp” as I was convinced there were thwomps with little pink bows on them. Wasn’t expecting it to be an actual fetish! Guess the kind of person who drew this must be the kind of person in her comments telling her how stunning she looks.

I don’t know why any women in their early 60s would feel bad reading this thread. What we’re all saying is early 60 is still young but Bev looks and acts like she’s 80. Is that offensive?! I thought it was a compliment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bev in her formal wear!
View attachment 2890323

I found this ungodly image my searching “lady thwomp” as I was convinced there were thwomps with little pink bows on them. Wasn’t expecting it to be an actual fetish! Guess the kind of person who drew this must be the kind of person in her comments telling her how stunning she looks.

I don’t know why any women in their early 60s would feel bad reading this thread. What we’re all saying is early 60 is still young but Bev looks and acts like she’s 80. Is that offensive?! I thought it was a compliment.
Exactly, it’s how unlike a woman in her early 60s she actually is that’s the talking point. My MIL is 77 and looks fabulous compared to the closeted little goblin (I’m convinced she wants to ride the Vonster).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in the name of all things greedy was that take away about 😱 plates it all up then says I won’t eat all of this
Then gets get changed into the skanky PJ ‘s and is still eating …
And still slurring her words
It’s disturbing 😳

Reactions: 4
What in the name of all things greedy was that take away about 😱 plates it all up then says I won’t eat all of this
Then gets get changed into the skanky PJ ‘s and is still eating …
And still slurring her words
It’s disturbing 😳
It was like an Anxious Steve parody. She’s such an annoying little twit.

Are you an 93 year old vicious, acid tongued little man with a face like an arthritic toe masquerading as a 63 year old woman? I’m going to take a stab in the dark & say no and that you have nothing to feel like tit about.
Well.........when you put it like that. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Bev is doing the baffled face and finger on lips routine, which means she’s in her talking down to someone mode. So a follower asked if Dave is from Manchester because he supports Man Utd and that’s enough for Bev to make a video. Look we all know you don’t have to be born somewhere to support a team, but Man Utd fans are famously almost never from Manchester and I think the follower was probably making a subtle joke. Someone in the comments said that most people in Manchester support City or Stockport County, to which Bev, who resides in Keighley replied “no”. Well I’m adopting a baffled face and putting my finger on my lips and saying “yes” - in my experience, only people in north Manchester/Salford support Man U, massive generalisation from me but I’m in solid Man Ciry/Stockport County territory so what would I know?!

Reactions: 2
Interesting aside when she said he had a season ticket until they got married - wouldn't be surprised if she made him give that up once she'd snared him. Unless she's talking bollocks, of course. Surely not, Bev. But yeah, that sneering tone she has when she's been on the Blossom Hill and attempting to 'clap back'. Hideous wretch.

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised he supports man united with them
Loving in West Yorkshire and being close to Bradford and Leeds

Bloody hell those videos from last night. I'm not convinced Dave is fully compos mentis??

I try to avoid Disco Dave slander because I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Trapped early doors by the grim little pygmy after an ill-advised leg up. We all make poor decisions in our youth and Dave has paid the ultimate price. After seeing those videos yesterday I can only assume he has pickled his brain in Stella as a coping mechanism.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell those videos from last night. I'm not convinced Dave is fully compos mentis??

I try to avoid Disco Dave slander because I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Trapped early doors by the grim little pygmy after an ill-advised leg up. We all make poor decisions in our youth and Dave has paid the ultimate price. After seeing those videos yesterday I can only assume he has pickled his brain in Stella as a coping mechanism.
I agree. There is no way I'd put videos of my hubbie up for all to see, that he's either not all there, pissed up (although I didn’t see any cans) or needs to be in a care home.

She's exploiting her own husband for likes....Jesus!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it’s safe to say that there is nothing this woman won’t do, or no one she won’t exploit, to get some attention/fame.

As soon as the neighbours’ boy who’s disabled comes in she’s got the phone up to exploit him, rather than just being present and giving him a fuss. She’s just a user and a narcissist, absolutely addicted to the dopamine hits from TikTok. Sad life.

• Sick
She's got the DTs in the bacon and egg butty video from today, hands are shaking after a weekend on it

• Wow
Shouldn’t it say AD and Gifted? Someone let me know cause I’ll be on like a bonnet!!! 😂
---

on ‘it’ * soz I’m a bit excited to report the dwarf again!
---
Ha ha! She must’ve missed this one
it said Paid Partnership I think.

Ultenic is a notoriously cheap Chinese brand that do knock-offs of Dyson and Shark. Nanna 'I'll never try and flog anything on here' Bastard is more than happy to shill their wares for a freebie though.