Nanna bea #18 You're a greedy little b aren't you!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“RICH ‘UNIONNNNN GREEEVY”

nahh that meal is rank. That’s not a steak. It’s for stewing you lulu, and it’s also rotten.

Reactions: 4
I'm binging Help, I Sexted my Boss and Jordan North has really let me down. On an old episode he says he really loves Nannabea, he said she's really wholesome. Someone introduce him to Anxious Steve

Reactions: 6
The old goblin, i should ask her to do a rewiew of goblin puddings 😂😂👺👺
---
Ps has anyone seen turkeys new videos of her omg il post them

Reactions: 2
On her latest video shes doing yet another rubbishy lip-synch and ramming home her tomboy credentials by claiming she wanted to play football with the boys instead of netball with the girls - yawn. Someone made a comment about it and she replied by saying she still plays football. When? Where? Why does she chat crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s a HAH noise?
On her cruise clothes video she does it after telling people to move on if it’s not to they’re liking she goes HA! Which I think she’s trying to make a thing. Seen it in a few other videos with her granddaughter and a home bargains one

Reactions: 3
She’s the ball
---
On her latest video shes doing yet another rubbishy lip-synch and ramming home her tomboy credentials by claiming she wanted to play football with the boys instead of netball with the girls - yawn. Someone made a comment about it and she replied by saying she still plays football. When? Where? Why does she chat crap?
She’s the ball

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The old goblin, i should ask her to do a rewiew of goblin puddings 😂😂👺👺
---
Ps has anyone seen turkeys new videos of her omg il post them
Nanna Turkey commented on I think it was Rachel skinners live other day comment got took off stright away 😂

Reactions: 1