Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao can she hear herself? Poor Nanna is being bullied by school children 💀

Screenshot_20231222-145710.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I’ve not seen any bullying on TT
Or do you think she’s been reading on here again ???
if she don’t like reading the truth she shouldn’t come on here 😂 Simples
So there you go Nanna get back in your box

Reactions: 9
Cooking Christmas dinner three days before and freezing it so you can cook it all again doesn't seem very organised to me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have never heard of anyone cooking veg 3 days in advance 😂😂wtf. Will really free up some time for her arguing with kids on TikTok though I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You all know what her freezer is like, this is actually Christmas Dinner 2034 she is prepping. The stuff for this year is currently being defrosted in the shed, having been cooked back when the Queen Mother was still alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
ergh can guarantee his Xmas dinner is just overcooked, dried out, mush. Bit like kevs vag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Funny how she doesn’t get asked out for dinner by her kids? Poor kid from next door has been wheeled in now cos bevs all about inclusivity- except her grandson…… why does Whitchy poo talk with a different accent??? All these questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Don’t usually post on this old hags thread but seen the video of the veg for Christmas Day and seen these comments….she is the most vile nasty woman I have ever seen and I hope other big creators call her out for this.
IMG_5280.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So by her logic, anyone that cooks a nice, fresh Christmas dinner doesn’t have any family? What do they all do, sit and cuddle in her hovel of a living room? Inbred indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey Bev, if you’re wondering why people call you a Tory, read those comment back while nursing your Strongbow hangover. Odious wretch. Usual story though - she can’t take it because the commenter is absolutely right. Veggies will be horrible and tasteless. Much like Bev.

Reactions: 15
I’d rather get myself nicked on Christmas Eve and have a police station ready meal than eat 4 day old Xmas dinner. Fuckin manky dog just cook it on the day

Reactions: 13
Dishing out her stale pre-cooked insults as usual but can’t handle the ones thrown back at her.

Reactions: 6
I mean…kids singing are lovely when it’s your own. But nobody wants to watch random kids singing songs on karaoke. Well I don’t 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I’d rather get myself nicked on Christmas Eve and have a police station ready meal than eat 4 day old Xmas dinner. Fuckin manky dog just cook it on the day
I honest can’t imagine anything worse than precooked frozen veg. He has a proper Martyr complex, we all would rather spend the day out of the kitchen but let’s face it, all Kev wants to do is pickle his liver. I would honestly be embarrassed to serve up food that’s older than Rickets Jones. It’s not even that time consuming if you plan properly, I do all my prep the day before, meat goes in in the morning & I can have everything done & dished up within an hour or two and that’s with with a newborn baby, two under 3’s and my older two to supervise. Lazy pissed up old bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you don't want to spend your day cooking on Christmas day, don't offer to host. I'd hate to turn up to my mum's and eat 3 day old veg, it'd never happen because my mum loves us all.

I actually cook our Christmas dinner, it takes about 2.5 hours. I enjoy time with my family too. I find it quite strange that Bev thinks the only people who don't like her are emotionally damaged in some way and come from broken homes. She's giving herself away, considering she's from a broken home, she's admitting that she's bitter and desperately unhappy

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.