Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The predictable post up saying how wonderful her party was. You obviously have been reading so hi Bev you old hag! Very sad forcing children who clearly would rather be anywhere else but in her hovel to be filmed them posted for some attention.
How desperate is she. A Christmas party with 3 children and an instant mash advent calendar. I’ve never pitied an old bag more

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, is she working Xmas day as she claims in the comments?
---
Lying again, off for 10 nights from 30th November? Let’s do the maths, she would’ve been back at work on the 11th December yet she’s posted every day since, of her going here there and everywhere, she has NOT been back to work I reckon she’s got the sacki

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So, is she working Xmas day as she claims in the comments?
---
Lying again, off for 10 nights from 30th November? Let’s do the maths, she would’ve been back at work on the 11th December yet she’s posted every day since, of her going here there and everywhere, she has NOT been back to work I reckon she’s got the sacki
I'd been wondering if she was suspended again, it was about a year ago she was mysteriously off. Mind you she strikes me as one of those miserable cunts who would put a sick note in for a couple of extra weeks leave, magically around Christmas

Reactions: 12
So generous of her to take her annual leave the exact same time every year, duck everyone else I suppose

How does she wangle Xmas off every year? She works fixed shifts so surely she should be working all Xmas as it’s on a Monday? But course not. Kevs a selfish wanker who will let everyone else work all through Xmas, leaving their kids without their parents just so she can host her death parties

Reactions: 19
How does she wangle Xmas off every year? She works fixed shifts so surely she should be working all Xmas as it’s on a Monday? But course not. Kevs a selfish wanker who will let everyone else work all through Xmas, leaving their kids without their parents just so she can host her death parties
When you just know her family wish she would work, so they could actually enjoy Christmas and have a nice fresh dinner away from Beverley and her syndromed son.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is she saying her house is ruined after her Christmas party? 😂 they all sat in 1 room with the big light on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not tracking it but the amount of annual leave she’s had this year has been crazy. It’s way more than average. I get 5 weeks off per year plus all bank hols etc but I’m in a place where it shuts down completely on those days and for a full week over Xmas. Presumably the care home remains open. It seems so weird.

She works Mondays but appears to have every bank hol off. Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 9
Imagine describing a Toby Carvery as stunning.
Do any of them know how to use cutlery ? They’re always eating with their hands. Also,how creepy is that half brained son,god you wouldn’t want to bump into him in the dark or let him anywhere near your kids !

• Wow
If Carlsberg did Christmas like that !

They would have gone bump a
longggggg longggggg time ago 😂
Merry Christmas you lovely lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bevs children all look like they have special needs. And the in laws too. Very strange family

Bev insists they all come round to her tiny front room to sit and eat a stale overcooked dinner. Surprised Dave doesn’t go for a bath with the toaster plugged in and end it all

Very funny the way she is so horrible in comments as she’s trying to be a “straight talking Yorkshire lass” when really she can’t take any criticism or other point of view because she’s so insecure and knows they speak the truth to her….something no one in real life unfortunately ever does

• Haha
That turkey video 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 the turkey sat on a tea towel, the wedding ring and bracelet still on whilst shoving the butter under the skin, then a cut and the bracelet to the side on the counter but wedding ring still on, then by the end the wedding ring is off. Such a dirty bleep. Bet that tea towel isn't washed before it's in use.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Do any of them know how to use cutlery ? They’re always eating with their hands. Also,how creepy is that half brained son,god you wouldn’t want to bump into him in the dark or let him anywhere near your kids !
That son gives me the absolute creeps....But ive said that many times about Handlebars 🤣🤣🤣....There really is something off about that family...Creepy gnomes the lot of them!!!.🤡🤡🤡
---
.....Pot kettle Nanna up the duff at 16........

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Handlebars is over for Christmas and is doing all the cooking?? So what’s all the turkey and veg she’s being preparing for days for then? Probably next Christmas 🤢🤣

• Haha
Watching her ham fists molest a turkey has made my appetite depart to Timbuktu. Rancid boil of a woman

• Haha
Why was the turkey called Geoffrey before it went into the oven and Gordon when it came out?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely going senile. So she was cooking yesterday so she didn’t need to on Xmas day, then handlebars is cooking, then it was a house full on Xmas now it’s house full Boxing Day (doesn’t take many people to full that rabbit hutch), then she’s having a no phone day tomorrow but will take video’s tomorrow.
Oh Bev your marbles are going, soon enough it will be some old crow looking after you on t’Nightshift. Looking very haggard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No phones day means people have said they’re not going if she’s filming. Just like her DILs hen. Good on them. People should be able to enjoy Christmas without Beverley shoving phones in their faces and having to pretend they’re having the best time ever.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.