Nanna bea #17 He can ride his sleigh with no handlebars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get her being snarky to people who leave horrible comments (although even then she can be a bit harsh) but I find it so weird when someone asks her a genuine question and she’s an absolute bleep to them. Like the simplest of comments asking her where she got something and she’s just a nasty old witch to them. Its so uncalled for.

Reactions: 12
She’s obsessed with this little boy’s shoes. She’s trying to use it to make herself look good but it just shows how backwards she is. Shoes are shoes, who cares at 4 years old which ones they choose?! Let him be FFS! All kids looked so uncomfortable.

And the goth singing Frozen 😭😭😭 give it a rest. Always acting like she’s headlining the karaoke.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She's tit herself at my 5y old godson then, who loves his Barbies and wearing an Elsa from Frozen dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Well, Kev's Xmas bash looked just as tit as last year, all huddled together in the living room again looking miserable, listening to the daughter in law singing again, with the big light on except this time it was sponsored by instant mash. Didn't see handlebars, Helen or the Whittaker twins though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are we supposed to be judging the parents who let their child wear such scuffed up shoes? Otherwise, I don't get what we're supposed to be reacting to?

Lots of people at the big light on party still have their coats on, everyone keeps their coat on when the party's rocking 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Too tight to put the heating on is our bev. She’s defo one of them who charges people for Xmas dinner

Reactions: 10
Are we supposed to be judging the parents who let their child wear such scuffed up shoes? Otherwise, I don't get what we're supposed to be reacting to?

Lots of people at the big light on party still have their coats on, everyone keeps their coat on when the party's rocking 😂😂
They got their coats on ready to make a dash for it as soon as Kev goes into an Echo Falls coma
---
She gets so pissed she doesn’t know what she’s said, is it 9 or 12 people coming ? and what time do you get home?
---
They got their coats on ready to make a dash for it as soon as Kev goes into an Echo Falls coma
---
She gets so pissed she doesn’t know what she’s said, is it 9 or 12 people coming ? and what time do you get home?
ETA and u don’t work everyday!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Catering for 12 or 9 which is it twit face?!!!
---
Sorry I realise you already mentioned the varying guests 😀 She's such a defensive ugly wench

• Haha
Reactions: 7
---
---

ETA and u don’t work everyday!!
If you don't get home until 8.30am, you invite people to get there later than 11am. Brains as rare as rocking horse tit

• Haha
Oh Bev what a sad life I’ve never saw a group of people so obviously miserable being made to crowd in your glorified caravan you call a house.
What’s with the crazy goth who sings a duet with a 5 year old as if she’s on tv. How pathetic.
Bev obviously losing her mind runs in family….forget how many going for dinner, forget it takes 10 mins to cook veg….forget you’ve another grandchild you disowned for having special needs. You’re going to end up in the care home yourself Bev

Reactions: 15
Guest list starts at 12, but 3 will predictably get explosive diarrhoea after that 8 month old cauli cheese so will whittle themselves down to 9

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she know she’s posting stuff on TikTok where everyone can see all of her old videos. She only works from Monday to Thursday - she has done multiple posts about it so how is she now claiming she works every day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.