Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Watching her ham fists molest a turkey has made my appetite depart to Timbuktu. Rancid boil of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 14

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Well if your grieving why come on here to say bare with me whilst i do wouldn't you just forget about tik tok etc you attention seeking ol trout?
Was just thinking exactly the same thing. Also, she wants us to get naked while she grieves? Learn to use the correct word Bev - it’s “bear with me”. If you’re grieving so much, why the hell are you still checking in to SM and what exactly are we supposed to be patient for? You getting sloshed and arguing with kids?

• Haha

Knock knock

Chatty Member
All I know is if I’ve done a clean in our home I need a shower after as I get all hot and sweaty certainly wouldn’t be sitting in the same Pj! S ALL DAY !!
she’s probably had them on for a week already dirty stinky old goat and why would you put clean washing on the floor ???
I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Since when the fuck was Ted on a raw food diet? He eats what they eat, she's always showing us his dish full of her badly cooked stodge

Babybail93

VIP Member
Wish someone would throw a duvet over her and lock her in the attic until next year (or indefinitely…)
Remember when The Scum newspaper done an article about her doing this and she got annihilated in the comments? 😂 then she started replying to them but they owned the old cunt. Good times

• Haha
  • Wow

Heart shake

Omg! This woman. It's so obvious that Vonnie doesn't want her at the hospital because she films everything! No-one only nanna bea would take it as a flex that they have been asked not to visit the hospital cos she's too "funny" I'd say Vonnie and her family don't want her next nigh or near her.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I’m loving the comment on her TikTok story, the one where she’s posing with Vonni and wearing the “screams London” outfit. The comment says something like “isnt vonni lovely and slim?” To that commentator, brilliant piece of passive/aggressive commenting! Sometimes it’s what you don’t say that stings the most, but Bev’s so thick it probably won’t register!

Also, she thinks Tattle is a trolling website? She’s so wrong. She doesn’t understand the concept of being allowed to comment (with other like-minded people) about total idiots like her who prance around on the internet for likes and money. Admit it Bev, you’re hanging around t’internet for the brass and you hate that we’re on to you! Look in your own comments section for other ‘trolls’ who realise what you are - and btw, what you aren’t is a size 10. The overhang those jeans create is a size 16. Just sayin’ m’luverly.
Wait til you see her ABBA outfit... proper Jimmy Saville aesthetic

• Haha
  • Sick

Shielder2021

Chatty Member
Omg omg cleaned the toilet with a toothbrush which nothing wrong with tht but... Cleaned sink with same toothbrush after 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

omgcupcakesbaby

I’d rather get myself nicked on Christmas Eve and have a police station ready meal than eat 4 day old Xmas dinner. Fuckin manky dog just cook it on the day
I honest can’t imagine anything worse than precooked frozen veg. He has a proper Martyr complex, we all would rather spend the day out of the kitchen but let’s face it, all Kev wants to do is pickle his liver. I would honestly be embarrassed to serve up food that’s older than Rickets Jones. It’s not even that time consuming if you plan properly, I do all my prep the day before, meat goes in in the morning & I can have everything done & dished up within an hour or two and that’s with with a newborn baby, two under 3’s and my older two to supervise. Lazy pissed up old bastard.

• Haha

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
She’s deleted her threatening video but it’s available here if anyone needs to see what a nasty woman she is:

• Haha
  • Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Why is he dressed in cheap and tatty 1960s shite....I always think of ABBA as 1970s???...
As usual Bev got the assignment totally wrong. She decided that a tacky stereotypical ‘hippy’ fancy dress outfit circa 1968, screamed 1970s - a bit like how the acrylic jumper and tiny flared jeans “screamed London”!
She’s always just never quite there is she? It’s so obvious she missed out on her youth big time and now she’s running around hotel corridors late at night acting like a 35p energy drink addict and we’re the sad ones for commenting on it apparently!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
God I feel so sorry for her neighbours, the walls in houses like that are usually paper thin and the poor sods will have had to suffer her and her strange relatives murdering Bohemian Rhapsody and numerous other pop classics on t’kareoke

• Haha

omgcupcakesbaby

It’s the washing of his work uniform with other clothes 🤢 I have worked in residential homes and the NHS and my uniforms were always washed separately, I can’t imagine washing my clothes with the ones that are covered in all the bacteria and human fluids that you come into contact with at work. But then he wears his coat over his uniforms and then wears the coat over his own clothes so clearly has no regards for infection control. Rancid walking Petri dish.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13