Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minging cupboards, red god awfull worktop. I rent my kitchen we put new in cant stand a tatty kitchen

Reactions: 9
She said before she only does one , if your going to lie my loverley at least remember what you’ve said , add that one to the list of not having a laundry basket while your at it Tikititock don’t lie

Reactions: 5
How can she only do 2 loads?? I mean I suppose she does just wear the same clothes all week but that’s seriously grim. I had 2 loads on yesterday alone and it’s just me and my partner.

Reactions: 10
That’s one of the worst videos it’s ever put out. He thinks he’s being all sexual but actually it just screams ‘not had a shag in years and in a desperately lonely and unhappy marriage’.
IMG_5926.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Errrm who does she think that video would appeal too, I mean reallllllllyyyyyyyy??
Why don’t you set up an only fans page instead. Right up your street I reckon I mean who actually wants to see how much of a cream horn or a chocolate eclair or a bit of duck off kebab you can shove in your cake hole at one time 🤢🤢🤢

Excuse my ignorance but I thought that was a mint dip not fooking Chut en eeeeeee either
That amount of chilli sauce would taste lovely with all that fresh cream too
Dirty Bint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Helen might own her house but it’s no better than her rotten mothers. It’s right out of 1992

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Sienna Miller was a new thing for Marks and Spencer? How has Kev bought her jeans before when the collection only recently launched?!
And a sweet nanna she is not, knocking up a chicken dinner would be no problem if she was. Makes everyone seem so unwelcome, probably because they get in the way of her wine time!
IMG_5974.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but I thought Sienna Miller was a new thing for Marks and Spencer? How has Kev bought her jeans before when the collection only recently launched?!
And a sweet nanna she is not, knocking up a chicken dinner would be no problem if she was. Makes everyone seem so unwelcome, probably because they get in the way of her wine time!
View attachment 2497312
It launched 7th September sorry
---
These comments 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So when she has them turn up for dinner where do they eat ?
6 figure bank balance and doesn't have a dining table

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Roast dinner was all about the Veggies….. oh wait, no not one , not even anything green. Pleb !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_2687.jpeg

Hahahahaha. Also says a lot about someone who has nothing to do with one of their grandchildren too. I would know, my nan disowned me and she’s as much of a flaming bleep as Bev.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeo cos Bev did a cracking job bringing them up. Not. Too focussed on getting them down’t mine to earn 3p a day to buy their own £5k hovel and rely on public transport forever while holidaying in blackpools finest bnb’s cos no one is allowed to do well in life with Bev around.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.