Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A backstreet blackpool B&B that hasn’t been renovated since 1987 is nicer than Bev’s shithole house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That wallpaper is literally holding the wall up 🙄
Christ, she’s like well old anyway so shouldn’t have a mortgage at her ripe old age. I’m only 36 and I could be mortgage free too if I lived in a shack which hadn’t been touched since 1973
---
Grandpa Dave looking as brain dead as usual in the Chinese vid. And since when did the miserable old troll not like quiz shows? The wrinkled old bellend has been on most of them. Such a liar

Reactions: 13
Doesn't like quiz shows yet has been on everyone he can get on. Make it make sense kev.
And while we're at it kev my grandparents (who are older than you and look a LOT younger) have been mortgage free since before I was born. Do you know why?? Because house prices were a lot lower back then. Also my grandparents house isn't stuck in the 70s it's been looked after and updated unlike your tit pit. Have to wipe your feet on the way out at your gaff you gremlin

Reactions: 15
Lives in an absolute shithole and never spends any time with her fella; so much so that when they are in the same room, not communicating, but with the same show on the telly she has to make two Tiktoks about it!
IMG_5878.jpeg

IMG_5875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And so it came the I can't stand soap operas as predicted on here - a blatent clap back to the not being invited to corrie.

• Haha
Bloody Hell Granper Dave can’t even put his own curry sauce on his Chinese ,They way she booted him out of the way so she could be in front of him on camera was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has alot turned on her for that mortgage post she did and rightly so

Reactions: 8
The more I think about it, she really is an hole for that response. She was born into the luckiest generation of people who bought their homes for next to nothing and she's going to alienate her young followers with comments like that. Although they are all as dim as she is so perhaps not 🥴

This exchange had me cackling...

Screenshot_20231006-100502~2.png

So pissed last night she was replying to her own comments and tagging herself.

Screenshot_20231006-100553.png

• Haha
  • Wow
The more I think about it, she really is an hole for that response. She was born into the luckiest generation of people who bought their homes for next to nothing and she's going to alienate her young followers with comments like that. Although they are all as dim as she is so perhaps not 🥴

This exchange had me cackling...

View attachment 2493960

So pissed last night she was replying to her own comments and tagging herself.

View attachment 2493961
Preach it Leonie!!! 🙌 sour face trout, she sure is.

I wish her followers could see her for what she is. The majority of her followers will be renters because the odds are stacked against them and there she is making these smug “rent” comments. It’s hideous. God I’ll enjoy her cancellation!

Reactions: 14
She slagged someone off last night about owning a council house and has now backtracked- saying she loves them as grew up in one ? Someone was only trying to point that out to her

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Shes disgusting. She’s very lucky to be able to own her home I’m in my mid 20’s and seems like an impossible dream. I rent a new build council house and I’m beyond grateful for it. But she’s made me feel embarrassed there’s no shame in renting.

Reactions: 19
She might own her house but she’s a miserable, shrivelled up old wart with limited years left before she has a heart attack/stroke and fucks off for good. Her ‘house’ is a crappy 2 up 2 down, looks like it needs a LOT of money spending on it, not just to decorate but looks like it’s structurally fucked too. Those lumpy walls say it all. It’s dirty and filled with cheap nasty tat and basic bargain furniture from the 1980s. It really is nothing to brag about. If anything, it makes the old hag look worse cos she’s in her 60’s and still lives in the same crappy tiny little hovel. She’s never been able to better herself working in mininum wage jobs. Shes just jealous that she’s got to this point in her life and has made absolutely nothing of it

Oh I rant so much about her and her behaviour , it really is pathetic 😡
Some of us could brag as much as she does but we don’t because we don’t need to prove anything to anyone. I really don’t care where anyone comes from or what theve got just as long as they’re ok with me . I’m not jealous and seriously wish them well in life ,
True story 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.