Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I told Boy Parker she accused him of saying she had dementia (in the video Bev says, “And you said I had dementia, didn’t ya? Yeah!” Smirking and nodding) and he said “I didn’t though” and I believe him because if he did, why didn’t she video reply to that comment so people could see it? She also trolled him way more than he did her. He’s clearly a kid so why not just ignore it? “Grow up your [sic] not 6” is hardly hate speech. She’s pathetic.
Nasty arl cow

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Bev is doing herself no favours by phoning it in with the old videos because on most of them she obviously used a very heavy filter. Fast forward to now, and it’s like seeing some animated tripe on screen. Body shaming? Moi? Hell yes, because the body I’m shaming is such a nasty little individual who has body shamed other people in her comments and has only picked it up as an issue because she can’t take what she gives out. She really is a good example of someone having the face they deserve - now that’s karma Bev!

Reactions: 12
I need to lay off this thread because I just smiled at someone I knew, only I don’t know her- it was Vonnie! And without giving away my location, she’s not in the UK right now. Wonder why best friend Bev didn’t go away with her?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I need to lay off this thread because I just smiled at someone I knew, only I don’t know her- it was Vonnie! And without giving away my location, she’s not in the UK right now. Wonder why best friend Bev didn’t go away with her?!
did she look like she was house hunting!? Maybe it’s the relocation location…

can’t believe you’ve had a sighting of one of them in the wild! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
did she look like she was house hunting!? Maybe it’s the relocation location…

can’t believe you’ve had a sighting of one of them in the wild! 🤣🤣
I think you might have this right. The video where she explained about why she was moving seemed really strange - if she loves her house so much, why would she be moving? Plus she was really vague about where she was going and Bev seemed really gutted. Imagine someone in Bev’s circle having the balls to break free and go beyond Keighley! The last one to make the great escape ended up “down south” and even that isn’t far enough away to avoid Bev and her phone camera 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Thursday clean? No rerun of her annual soak in disinfectant 😳
I’m shocked! I live for the karate kick with the grimy mop!! I think this shows her general disdain for her devoted fans, she’s not even pretending to be bothered about creating new content, she thinks she can coast along on the baffling goodwill she’s gained from them and reckons they’ll always be there. It’s totally bewildering that an old skivvy from the back of beyond thinks she can do the diva like she’s Beyoncé, but there you go, that’s the screwed up world of social media for ya! She shouldn’t take her followers for granted, they may be knuckle grazing simpletons, but even they can work the delete button or get distracted by the next shiny object that catches their eye. No ‘big creator’ is bullet proof.

Reactions: 8
someone called it the other day when they said how long until she’s slagging corrie off…. her latest tiktok lol

Reactions: 5
Yet another undeclared ad from Bev. This time for a portrait of her dog. How is she getting away with this?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
duck off you auld crinkly ballsack it's not the flex you think it is being mortgage free since you were bleeping 15 or whatnot considering you probably got your hovel for about 10 shillings 🙄 it's pretty much in the same state you bought it anyway I mean look at the kip of those walls 🤣 so go suck off a chicken bone you snotty little ogre!!
I’ve never seen such lumpy wallpaper before!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t paid for a mortgage in 30 odd years, and yet her house still looks like a bleeping dive? Never known someone to be so snobby when their house looks like that shithole. Embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bev is totally rattled by the comment that her house is like a Blackpool B&B/care home! Of course she’s so thick that she thinks they meant a care home IN Blackpool, but anyhoo, we all know what the commenter meant and I think they got the aesthetic pretty bang on! As someone said earlier, it’s not exactly a major flex to have been mortgage free that long when you live in a bog standard house that’s never been upgraded. Believe it or not, a house can have memories even if it doesn’t have woodchip wallpaper, acrylic carpets, flat pack furniture, slapdash DIY efforts and a kitchen from 1990. The people in the comments need to check themselves and their eye sight. They all seem to agree that the house is beautiful and cosy and filled with love…mind you, they’d probably say that about an abattoir. Some people honestly have trouble using their one brain cell.

Reactions: 19
Did I dream it or did someone say it’s mortgage free because they got a payout for a road being built near it or something like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Haha, she saw the B&B comment on here and is so rattled by it she searched it out to reply to it. You can almost see the bile spewing from her. Tell you this much Kev - other folk may have mortgage or rent to pay, but they’ll have a damn sight more aspiration than you’ve ever had in life, you poisonous cow. No wonder your best pal is clearing off to pastures new. Oh and maybe use those six figures in the bank on updating your house, it looks as tired and washed out as yourself.

• Heart
I dunno why she thinks anyone gives a duck that she has no mortgage to pay, you’d have to pay me to live in that shithole 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.