Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are just any leprechaun shoes, these are M&S finest leprechaun shoes
She’s so on trend isn’t she? I’m 63 and I’ve just bought the Ugg slipper shoes (ok fake ones but you get my gist?) wouldn’t be seen dead in them! 😂
---
I know we said we don’t need to brag but I need to, Kev! I’m 63 too and my mortgage is paid off too thanks to Maggie Thatcher we bought our housing association house for £24,009 in 1987, the difference between us is that my latest house has been updated and modernised , landscaped back and front gardens, new kitchen and bathroom (with a bath AND shower lol) and guess what? It’s now worth over £1/4 million so stick that in yer big smelly gob and smoke it!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Where on earth does she buy them disgusting looking Chinese’s from?! Love a Chinese but hers make me want to be sick

Reactions: 6
She’s so on trend isn’t she? I’m 63 and I’ve just bought the Ugg slipper shoes (ok fake ones but you get my gist?) wouldn’t be seen dead in
---
I know we said we don’t need to brag but I need to, Kev! I’m 63 too and my mortgage is paid off too thanks to Maggie Thatcher we bought our housing association house for £24,009 in 1987, the difference between us is that my latest house has been updated and modernised , landscaped back and front gardens, new kitchen and bathroom (with a bath AND shower lol) and guess what? It’s now worth over £1/4 million so stick that in yer big smelly gob and smoke it!!! 😂😂😂
I think we should be friends hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am never eating a kebab again… Ever !
That video has traumatised me for life
All that chilli sauce dripping all over her face ,her fingers, her plate, don’t even start me on that 3 day old yogurt chut en nee
I actually want to vom

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s the semi-cooked Pavlova that finished me off. She turned the plate as she scooped it but watch when she goes back for a second helping. The base of it on the baking paper is like wet sponge 🤢.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thursday, bleeping Thursday and definitely slept in, dirty manky witch.
The thought of wearing the same top 5 days in a town knocks me sick

know she doesn’t shower or bath but I’ve always been showered and it’s straight into clean things

you’d think she was someone Victorian the way she is, I bet she has a Bedpan and chucks it out tut Window of a Morning and looks forward to the ‘Bring out your dead van’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What is the point in her advertising this kebab meat? By the looks of it it's from JJ's which is a food supply company. If its available in supermarkets then would make more sense but she's even tagged them, they literally supply catering products to schools, care homes, pubs etc

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I did wonder who they were, I thought it might be an iceland or heron foods brand

Reactions: 2
And the yellow top is still on complete with all weeks stains and stinky armpits , and just for the record the way she chucks that bleach and mop about is just wrong .
and how on gods earth does she never get bleach over her clothes ???

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What is the point in her advertising this kebab meat? By the looks of it it's from JJ's which is a food supply company. If its available in supermarkets then would make more sense but she's even tagged them, they literally supply catering products to schools, care homes, pubs etc
I thought the same when sappy sev did it , pointless

Reactions: 4
And if your gifted a couple of days away in London why would you not want to go with your husband it’s not like he’s doing anything else is it ?
but noooooo not our Bev .
leave Dave at home and lord it up with Tom instead

Reactions: 7
I thought the same when sappy sev did it , pointless
Why are the companies even offering it them, surely they're not even gaining sales out of it unless they think businesses are going to stock the keBAB meat after watching Sappy Sev and Kev shoving it in the her orifice

• Sick
Reactions: 3
With any luck Bev, these will make their way to Britain in TK Maxx and you can stock up for all the great influencer events you get invited to! Like Coronation Stree- oh er never mind.
IMG_5789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.