Nanna Bea #16 stinking old toad in her rotten abode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not exactly a big achievement to have paid off your house by your mid 60s? Both my parents have theirs paid off since their 40s and it looks a LOT better than stinky kevs.
It is in very very poor taste to mock someone for potentially not being able to pay rent. The sad state of the UK right now maybe she should do something worthwhile with the alleged six figures in her bank account. Nasty nasty woman.

Reactions: 13
Oh I rant so much about her and her behaviour , it really is pathetic 😡
Some of us could brag as much as she does but we don’t because we don’t need to prove anything to anyone. I really don’t care where anyone comes from or what theve got just as long as they’re ok with me . I’m not jealous and seriously wish them well in life ,
True story 😂
She is a nasty, bitter old soak who hates her life...And is jealous about everyone....She's not a nice old nana.....Her horrible comments to people tell a lot about her mental health.....Sleeping with her mum until she was 18,Being completely bitchy to everyone.She has issues.....I'm glad Vonnie is moving away.Dave cannot string a sentence together.....And as for Handlebars.........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Other than 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷what exactly has she been spending her wages on then for the last 30 years? She was mortgage free and working so what has she been doing with it?

Reactions: 7
Oh I rant so much about her and her behaviour , it really is pathetic 😡
Some of us could brag as much as she does but we don’t because we don’t need to prove anything to anyone. I really don’t care where anyone comes from or what theve got just as long as they’re ok with me . I’m not jealous and seriously wish them well in life ,
True story 😂
She is a nasty, bitter old soak who hates her life...And is jealous about everyone....She's not a nice old nana.....He's horrible comments to people tell alot about her mental health.....Sleeping with her mum until she was 18,

I’d rather rent a home for the rest of my life than end up a bitter old hag like Nanna Bastard.

Reactions: 18
She is a nasty, bitter old soak who hates her life...And is jealous about everyone....She's not a nice old nana.....He's horrible comments to people tell alot about her mental health.....Sleeping with her mum until she was 18,
When I'm feeling down...I watch handlebars.....And feel so much better about my life....xxxxxx
---
I
I’d rather rent a home for the rest of my life than end up a bitter old hag like Nanna Bastard.
Would rather live in my car....Oh sorry....Nanna bastard and Grandpa Da have never had one......👌👌👌👌👌
---
Dave
When I'm feeling down...I watch handlebars.....And feel so much better about my life....xxxxxx
---
I

Would rather live in my car....Oh sorry....Nanna bastard and Grandpa Da have never had one......👌👌👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With all her money she can afford a private driver …… yea right 😂😂😂😂
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why would you have air fresheners on your stairs and in your bedroom ?! Bizarre!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Shes disgusting. She’s very lucky to be able to own her home I’m in my mid 20’s and seems like an impossible dream. I rent a new build council house and I’m beyond grateful for it. But she’s made me feel embarrassed there’s no shame in renting.
Don’t feel embarrassed, for most young people it is an impossible dream. She’ll have paid buttons for that house and a mortgage approval was practically guaranteed. She should be embarrassed by the state of how she lives. She’s a nasty, manky wee alcoholic. I bet your rented house is a 100% more of a home than that shithole dive she lives in ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t feel embarrassed, for most young people it is an impossible dream. She’ll have paid buttons for that house and a mortgage approval was practically guaranteed. She should be embarrassed by the state of how she lives. She’s a nasty, manky wee alcoholic. I bet your rented house is a 100% more of a home than that shithole dive she lives in ❤
She got knocked up in an alleyway because of Dave....Got pregnant....Goal!!!!.And has been bitter to anyone all of her life.Watch Seasiders....He was a bitter horrid cow to Helen..."Don't wear too much make-up"....And was awful to the mum.....Who was lovely xxxxx.Watch Seasiders to see the horrible cow.....25 years ago.Bitter c..t.

• Heart
A lot of people Bev’s age own a detached bungalow in the countryside…

And sorry Kev but I couldn’t buy that cutlery as it’s not dishwasher safe 😜
IMG_5912.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She got knocked up in an alleyway because of Dave....Got pregnant....Goal!!!!.And has been bitter to anyone all of her life.Watch Seasiders....He was a bitter horrid cow to Helen..."Don't wear too much make-up"....And was awful to the mum.....Who was lovely xxxxx.Watch Seasiders to see the horrible cow.....25 years ago.Bitter c..t.
I’ll need to watch it, is it on YouTube?

Here it is attempting to crawl up Shannon’s hole. Shannon wouldn’t take a cup of tea in your dirty old gaff Bev. Seriously, does she think we can’t see all the unnecessary clutter she in her greasy kitchen?

IMG_2477.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Shes disgusting. She’s very lucky to be able to own her home I’m in my mid 20’s and seems like an impossible dream. I rent a new build council house and I’m beyond grateful for it. But she’s made me feel embarrassed there’s no shame in renting.
I rent my council flat, there's definitely no shame in it and you shouldn't be embarrassed by it. I'm sure you are creating a lovely home for yourself. My flat is lovely and cozy and nicely decorated and it's in a nice area, not right next to a dual carriageway. Her hovel isn't in the slightest bit aspirational, it looks damp and cold and all the furniture is from B&M and I would have no issue with that and wouldn't comment on it if Kev didn't boast about being mortgage free and loaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ll need to watch it, is it on YouTube?

Here it is attempting to crawl up Shannon’s hole. Shannon wouldn’t take a cup of tea in your dirty old gaff Bev. Seriously, does she think we can’t see all the unnecessary clutter she in her greasy kitchen?

View attachment 2494965
unnecessary clutter when her 1920s kitchen cupboard tops are piled high with slow cookers ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The more I think about it, she really is an hole for that response. She was born into the luckiest generation of people who bought their homes for next to nothing and she's going to alienate her young followers with comments like that. Although they are all as dim as she is so perhaps not 🥴

This exchange had me cackling...

View attachment 2493960

So pissed last night she was replying to her own comments and tagging herself.

View attachment 2493961
She really is the gift 🤣🤣🤣
What's her fascination with shaming renters? Apart from Helen I imagine her kids probably all rent. None of those boys look like they've the initiative to buy a house.
Also that's not me slating renters either my hubby and myself have literally just bought our 1st house early 40s and we've scraped it to the absolute penny! Also we've done nowt to the house and it still looks a million times better than Kevs

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.