Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest when I first saw her, some point during covid, she seemed like a nice old woman. I assumed she was in her 70s and still working. She'd be making something in the slow cooker before going to bed. But as she became more popular, the posts became more frequent and the real Bev emerged in the comments and now I can't stand the old bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'll be honest when I first saw her, some point during covid, she seemed like a nice old woman. I assumed she was in her 70s and still working. She'd be making something in the slow cooker before going to bed. But as she became more popular, the posts became more frequent and the real Bev emerged in the comments and now I can't stand the old bleep
Exactly this! It’s the comments!!

Reactions: 10
I think a lot of us came across her in lockdown and, because we were all shell-shocked about life closing down, we took comfort in the weirdest things - and she was one of them! At first, she seemed harmless enough and the old-fashioned cooking was a distraction from the daily death figures! I think I started getting irked by her about a month into her first appearing on my FYP and that grew and grew. Thank goodness I found like-minded people on here, because reading the loved up comments left on her videos, I started to question my own sanity!

Reactions: 12
She got lucky with her timing - everybody gravitated to TikTok in the lockdown because they were stuck indoors, often on furlough - and the fact she looks a good 10-15 years older than she actually - how cute, a kind old nanna in her 70's cooking old fashioned grub on what is usually a younger person's app. Similar to CheChe, it was about a month in when you started to see her true personality - rude, arrogant, fame hungry etc. and I think I was as shocked as anybody when she revealed her true age.

I found her during lockdown and liked her and then she did a live and I asked "what colour should I paint my nails?" being genuine,I painted my nails a lot during lockdown! Anyway she accused me of being a troll and threatened to block me and it annoyed me so I unfollowed her. I thought I wonder if she's annoyed anyone else or if I'm just taking it to heart,searched her on here and realized I wasn't being overly sensitive 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I found her during lockdown and liked her and then she did a live and I asked "what colour should I paint my nails?" being genuine,I painted my nails a lot during lockdown! Anyway she accused me of being a troll and threatened to block me and it annoyed me so I unfollowed her. I thought I wonder if she's annoyed anyone else or if I'm just taking it to heart,searched her on here and realized I wasn't being overly sensitive 🤣
Why on earth would that make you a troll? She's a bleeping strange one. The only way I could see her reacting badly would be if *she* is super sensitive about that being a traditionally feminine trait and you're saying she's not feminine as she doesn't often paint her nails. Except it's not seems as a feminine trait and there's now loads of men / non binary folks sharing nail polish pictures on Instagram. But we're talking about Bev who acts like she was born before ww1 and lived through both and still remembers rationing, so she'd see it as feminine, like wearing make up and going to get your hair done.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only downloaded Tik Tok about a year ago and Bev come up on my FYP. I thought she was a kindly old granny, salt if the earth type so I hit follow. I thought it was quite refreshing to see a working class woman cooking traditional food for her family. Then, quite quickly, I saw one of her abrasive, brittle replies to an innocent comment. I thought it was harsh but maybe it was a one off. Then I started noticing it often and obviously after watching a few vids I also noticed the massive ego so I searched here and realised I wasn't alone in thinking it was all an act

Reactions: 11
Same! I used to see videos of her dishing up her dinners and think ah isn’t she canny? Not any more 😆

Reactions: 6
It's not very often I like a pudding but tonight I do...must say this on the daily 🤣 safe to say that video proper cheers me up if I'm having a tit day. Watching it burn its mouth 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God I went to settle yesterday too - shame didn’t get pics of gremlin lording it up expecting people to know her in a dales village 🤣

Reactions: 4
Dear Lord, the crew-cut is looking nicotine yellow today!

Also, her “family-friendly” content includes “ladies buzzy toys”, a heavy-handed (and unfunny) hint that she was going to bring out a vibrator. Laugh? I didn’t. But the thick lovelies thought it was hilarious, as per. Fear not, Bev was just showing us her latest scrubbing implement so she could do the usual over animated “cleaning” of that knackered floor in that shot kitchen. Yawn.

Since when has a trip out stopped her from getting the phone out and recording all and sundry? Or was she on the plonk again and trying to cover it up?

I always find innuendos are best when you have to constantly repeat them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet another air fryer enters that basic kitchen. At this rate, the combined worth of the air fryers exceeds the value of the house! Doubt she’ll be giving it away after the belly pork has done it’s worst in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I commented on the video of her trying it out and asked why she was using it if she was planning to donate it and the old witch deleted it.

She really thinks it’s some kind of flex to have three air fryers and about eight slow cookers. It just makes her look like a weird hoarder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God I went to settle yesterday too - shame didn’t get pics of gremlin lording it up expecting people to know her in a dales village 🤣
Lucky escape if you ask me 😳
---
She really is a dirty bint .
Thought she only cleaned on a Thursday ? Would have loved to see the colour of that water in her washing up bowl 🤢
plus myyyyy lovelies our house was built in 1937 so not new by any stretch but not one of my pipes look like that
Vibrator with attachments or not !
‘shakes head in disbelief’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.