Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had another disciplinary or something? Face like a slapped arse - moreso than usual -ultra defensive in every video, messages from that creep Barrymore ‘getting her through’. Just waiting for her to share a comment about how she’s a ‘reyt grafter’ to complete the full house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just don’t like any “big accounts” feeding her ego. Doesn’t matter who they are, if Vlad the Impaler had 1M followers she’d boast about him commenting on her page and I would still be gutted Vlad stooped so low to egg her on!

EDIT: That’s it. I’m sick of her. Hope Barrymore invites her round for a bloody party. She is a total and utter minger.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You can always tell when she’s pissed by the sound of her voice. When she says nothing or very little you know she’s absolutely blotto.

What’s with the whooshing sound when she’s pouring her gravy too? Absolute idiot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised the kfc wasn't revitalised in nina. I had a maccies earlier this week, the driver made another drop before mine and the cheese bites were solid. The other half suggested I bung them in the airfryer to reheat them a bit, and I laughed and said about revitalising them.
---
And sadly for him, he knew who / what the reference was to despite not watching tiktoks himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She wants to be careful she doesn’t end up in the care home herself soon and no I don’t mean ‘working nights’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her trying to say she rarely has had any wine when she's on Tiktok and that's she's naturally giddy. She also thinks she may have undiagnosed ADHD 🙄 which in itself is an insult to anyone that has ADHD

My God, the wrinkles!! Even on the tops of arms 😱
Been reading here again eh Kev?
We remember you saying you always use SPF? you’re pics say otherwise I’m afraid 😂
---
Kev you can make all the excuses in the world but we know you’re an absolute alchy and using ADHD as an excuse is absolutely disgusting! You vile price of tit! That comment was the lowest of the low, Shame on you! 😡😡😡
---
sorry guys!! I went through like two of the most liked post pages and couldn’t find any of the rhyming title suggestions
mine rhymed 🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kev thinks ADHD stands for attention seeking disorder and that's what she's had since she was young

Reactions: 12
Does anyone get their rocks off watching the old scrote doing close ups of her filling her gob ?
I mean , really some things just don’t have to be shared !
it makes me heave 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone get their rocks off watching the old scrote doing close ups of her filling her gob ?
I mean , really some things just don’t have to be shared !
it makes me heave 🤢
Makes me gagg too like that beccy omg stuffing her face. Nana is a wrinkled ol prune. Pissed up yellow bra again 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does this old bleep really think that ADHD is just jumping around? I thought she was an inclusive queen, inclusivity means having an understanding of disabilities.

Also, does it drive anyone else to distraction when she says 'don't' instead of 'doesn't'? I actually want to throw my phone at something when she says 'who don't love...'

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Absolute Dick Head Syndrome. She’s definitely got a chronic case of it.
I meant disorder, I don’t function well before about 2pm! I think I’ve also got a case of the absolute dick heads this morning 🤣

Reactions: 3
Bev will be rejoicing today because she’ll no longer have to pretend she likes Anxious Steve’s videos of her. Why? Well, the filter that provides the saggy, wrinkled, clapped out skin that he relied upon to make his “nana” videos look like Bev, has been shelved by tiktok. Personally, apart from the first couple of videos, I never found them amusing, but I got a kick out of knowing they peed Bev off and she had to make out she thought they were hilarious. Anxious Steve said he thinks the videos have had their moment and it’s the right time to retire them - a bit like the woman who inspired them! She’s had her tiktok 5 minutes of fame and now it’s just embarrassing videos that are, bewilderingly, loved by people with issues and great hate-watches for the rest of us. When Michael Barrymore “loves” you, it’s time to leave the building…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She seems a bit sombre this week.
Think someone has told her off at always appearing pissed on TikTok.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2350174
Most liked post and couldn't have put it into words better than @Isa_Drennan 👏👏

Anyone want to summarise Bev's latest rancid antics?
I didn’t know there was a new thread and with my title 🥰 I’d like to thank all of you lovely Tattlers and of course the rancid old cow herself for her freak show worthy genes
---
Her trying to say she rarely has had any wine when she's on Tiktok and that's she's naturally giddy. She also thinks she may have undiagnosed ADHD 🙄 which in itself is an insult to anyone that has ADHD

My God, the wrinkles!! Even on the tops of arms 😱
It’s more likely that she has undiagnosed VD 🐟🩲

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bev trying to set herself up as the poster girl for successful teenage pregnancy. Riiiiiiight. That’ll get the teens reaching for the birth control!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.