Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 9
IMG_3524.jpeg
Her brother looked terrified of her.
He needed to get home to watch the football and not to avoid her cooking 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well well well
She serves some right slop up but then gets offended by someone who questions potatoes 😱.
We always have roasters with potatoes on a Sunday dinner.
Me thinks Bev is pissed and has too many bottles of wine🍷

Reactions: 4
Given another four? My word, she’s a lying toad. She can never ever admit when she’s caught out, so she just lies and lies and lies.

I noticed her brother swerved her cooking, he’s certainly an experienced operator! ‘Got to get back for the football’ - classic.

Reactions: 22
She’s such a liar. Why would a company gift her four air fryers? It’s just not good business on their part. It isn’t like gifting a crate of curry sauce.

Reactions: 16
How is her brother 5 years older than her but she looks 10 years older than him? One of life’s conundrums 🤔

Reactions: 12
Is this old trout sponsored by beacons or what? The amount of times she says “see beacons” instead of “click the link in my bio” like a normal person winds me up. Anyone who would want to put money in her pocket by using an affiliate link must have a pretty smooth brain as it is, so I don’t know why she’s not making it easy for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is she playing up to being pished in that mash and roast video? Or is her drinking genuinely getting worse? Either way its not a good look love 🍷

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.