Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep exactly what I think. Suddenly very woe is me and defensive about the drinking. Someone’s had a word.
She’s been reading here again that’s all
You old soak, why bring it up? Making excuses, it’s not difficult to tell the difference between someone who’s pissed and someone who’s ‘giddy’ do not insult people with ADHD!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s been reading here again that’s all
You old soak, why bring it up? Making excuses, it’s not difficult to tell the difference between someone who’s pissed and someone who’s ‘giddy’ do not insult people with ADHD!
Possibly, but we’ve talked about it for a while on here and she’s never really mentioned. Seems weird to suddenly bring it up and get all bothered now. I wouldn’t be surprised if somebody has mentioned it - if a family member was acting like that all pissed up on TikTok, I’d be having a word esp considering her job role.

And yeah, really Kev, it’s patently obvious when you’ve had a drink. It’s like when you were younger and you were trying to hide how drunk you were from your parents but you just came across as more drunk! The ADHD comment just shows how unbelievably thick she is.

Reactions: 8
Posted a photo of itself as a teenage Mam. duck me wasn’t she 17?? Looks about 45!!

1691174334544.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Bev trying to set herself up as the poster girl for successful teenage pregnancy. Riiiiiiight. That’ll get the teens reaching for the birth control!
Poster girl on how to entrap a poor sap for life who probably just wanted a quick fumble behind the pub (or was taking part in a pull a pig bet that backfired) & to ensure you didn’t have to work for a good few years in order to get out of her mums bed & house.
---
Yep exactly what I think. Suddenly very woe is me and defensive about the drinking. Someone’s had a word.
Or she’s gone in work after a night on the sesh reeking of booze or has been day drinking before her shift & been reprimanded for it. Judging from her posts from the days she has meant to have been working I get the feeling she probably hasn’t even been in this week, would explain the sneaky Thursday clean repost instead of making a new vid like she normally does, I would hazard a guess that she has probaby been suspended. Could even be that a residents family member has seen her TikTok’s & the amount of vids where she’s clearly bladdered and lodged a complaint out of concern that she’s going into work drunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Does she really think claiming to be undiagnosed ADHD is an excuse for behaving like an utter beast. Absolutely offensive witch. Stick to just being a rancid old soak love

Reactions: 14
I wish I was a kind enough person to not comment on appearances but duck me sideways she's been clapped from birth
I’m similar. Rarely comment on appearances. Fat bastard meself. But duck me she’s been 40 since she was born.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If you met me face to face you honestly wouldn’t believe that this face of an angel could turn into such a potty mouthed nasty witch . This tattle life is so much fun 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does she really think claiming to be undiagnosed ADHD is an excuse for behaving like an utter beast. Absolutely offensive witch. Stick to just being a rancid old soak love
I wonder if it is some work related bollocking she’s got, and is going down the whole ‘I’ve got ADHD’ lane as an excuse for her behaviour. Anyone else who has true ADHD would just own it and not use that as an excuse! X

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it is some work related bollocking she’s got, and is going down the whole ‘I’ve got ADHD’ lane as an excuse for her behaviour. Anyone else who has true ADHD would just own it and not use that as an excuse! X
Lower than a snakes belly

Reactions: 3
So Bev has read about various famous people who have had a late diagnosis of ADHD in Take a Break and now thinks she’s an expert. The intellectually limited followers will swallow every word and everyone’s happy, Bev because she loves to be “right” and can’t stand any criticism, and her followers because they’re as thick as the mince Bev cooks.
The only problem is, us hate-watchers (plus the increasing number of folk who are cottoning onto her), can see she’s an old part-time lush from a mile away. The slurred voice, the unintelligible comebacks in the comments, the glassy eyes - you can’t fool us! Also, I know it’s been said before but Christ she’s looking really ropey right now! Those throwback videos must have been heavily filtered because her wrinkles have caught up with her now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So is the "nana hates chips" just her being satire? Because for someone who hates chips she eats alot of chips.

Reactions: 12
I was reading some of her comments last night and she is so nasty and rude in the replies. Her "fans" are so deluded.

Reactions: 6
So is the "nana hates chips" just her being satire? Because for someone who hates chips she eats alot of chips.
She said it once because she likes to be seen as different and ‘quirky’ - it was a just a lie clearly as she forgot she’d even said it and now tries to passive aggressively laugh it off.
---
I was reading some of her comments last night and she is so nasty and rude in the replies. Her "fans" are so deluded.
She’s a bully hence why this thread is a must read for anybody. I think some folk new to her are taken aback there’s so many threads about her, thinking she’s just a kindly old nanna who cooks a bit. She has a poisonous personality not least after a drink.

No videos so far today, so she’s definitely thrown her toys out of the pram about something. Someone has had a word about the drinking I reckon and you can’t tell her anything as we know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.