Nanna Bea #15 Human Funko Pop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the toilet flushing made me physically recoil why would you film that 🫣 you can guarantee she picked up her phone before she washed her grubby little mitts 🤢
She’ll have been sat on her phone arguing with 12 year old boys the entire time her alchy arse was planted on that bog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whenever I see her house it just makes me feel depressed. It’s so basic and cold looking

Reactions: 16
"Not had a wine yet" I smell bollocks nanna. Or maybe she hasn't hit the echo balls, and has hit the vodka.

Not a chance will that hog miss thirsty Thursday.

Reactions: 10
That earlier video is a repost - I remember the disgusting radiator shot - purely because it features her having a bath and she’s rattled because we’ve found out she barely bathes.

Good to see her not understanding yet another meme with her ‘water’ video.

Reactions: 8
How dare she bang on about how clean her house is 🤢
Theve lived in that house for years that’s their dirt on that radiator . I’ve seen better ones up the dump
A couple of hundred quid out of the thousands they have in the bank could sort it no problem

Reactions: 11
Her trying to say she rarely has had any wine when she's on Tiktok and that's she's naturally giddy. She also thinks she may have undiagnosed ADHD 🙄 which in itself is an insult to anyone that has ADHD

My God, the wrinkles!! Even on the tops of arms 😱

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Her trying to say she rarely has had any wine when she's on Tiktok and that's she's naturally giddy. She also thinks she may have undiagnosed ADHD 🙄 which in itself is an insult to anyone that has ADHD

My God, the wrinkles!! Even on the tops of arms 😱
Absolute BOLLOCKS! 🤣

She’s constantly wankered. The old soak can barely talk especially on Thirsty Thursday. Interesting that she appears to be ultra defensive today, wonder what’s caused that?

I am GUTTED. Wish people could see what a horrible little goblin she is.
View attachment 2354706
I would not be boasting about Michael Barrymore liking me, he's an absolute twit. Extremely problematic and either a murdering rapist or covering for one

In another note, the cleaning vid was definitely a repost. Not a chance Kev's had two baths in a week nor has she had two outfit changes in one day

Edited to add, the cleaning vid is from 1st December

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.