Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone decipher that he is saying under that blanket in latest tiktok?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nanna must have her stories for followers only, I never see them

Reactions: 2
Tbh I thought it looks nice there this time of year and the tapas bars………until the fry up!

Reactions: 4
Funny that we didn’t see any “sushi” places during her visit through the tapas bars… oh yes because it’s not tapas Kev!

• Haha
Take a look at the other tourists wandering around in the background of her Benidorm video- they’re all wearing jackets/sweatshirts etc. Now look at Bev in sleeveless top and shorts…Remember how a woman in her comments told her Benidorm was chilly/cold in February/March? Bev is DETERMINED to prove her wrong even if she looks like a knob while she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching that Benidorm live guy now and everyone is in jackets and jeans and jumpers 🤣🤣
---
Take a look at the other tourists wandering around in the background of her Benidorm video- they’re all wearing jackets/sweatshirts etc. Now look at Bev in sleeveless top and shorts…Remember how a woman in her comments told her Benidorm was chilly/cold in February/March? Bev is DETERMINED to prove her wrong even if she looks like a knob while she does it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 roasting over there

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s currently 13 degrees in Benidorm. Hardly shorts and t shirt weather. The stupid gremlin has probably only taken summer clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really is quite embarrassing isn’t it. I have nothing against Benidorm, in fact I quite like it, but she is the absolute definition of a Brit in Beni. Anyone with half a brain would listen to people out there right now and pack accordingly. I’ve got a few friends out there who I’ve told to be on the lookout for our dear Kev 🥰

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.