Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Kev claps when the plane landed, given there was the "goodbye Yorkshire" said as the plane took off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no, she’s far more concerned about keeping her current location under wraps. Why would anyone break into this megastar’s hovel when the legions of fans are too busy swarming her hotel room just waiting to catch a glimpse of her and Dave in their new Asda drip?!
Asda drip 😭

Being Robbo in BeNnErZ last week and now Big Kev and Shrivelled Dave. I love my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s just a certain “type” that enjoy Benidorm isn’t there, I think Bev and Dave fit in well there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Little update for newbies who don’t know the family set up like us veterans - Bev has one daughter and three sons. The eldest one is her daughter Helen who has three daughters and is married to the prematurely aged Richard, who Bev has a bit of a thing for. Then she has twin sons Martin and Steven. Martin has a teenage son from his first marriage and is now engaged to a woman he found on the internet who has two kids of her own. The new fiancée is the gormless looking woman in jam jar glasses you may have seen on the family get together videos. Bev is still very close to his former wife and has made many videos to let us know because it proves how amazing she is apparently. The other twin, Martin, had an Eastern European girlfriend who made a fleeting appearance in one of her Toby videos and has never been seen or mentioned since. Helen is a teaching assistant and both Martin and Steven work in supermarkets.

The youngest son is Tom. Him and his wife give off pseudo emo/goth-lite vibes and they both think they’re something special. They have no children just cats and a haunted doll. His wife has her own tiktok account where she showcases her singing and her psychic abilities. They both worked in Asda, but I think his wife recently changed jobs and he’s working on the pharmacy counter because he’s clever enough to count the boxes of Lemsip and paracetamol rather than the tins of baked beans. I hope this gives a good intro to the Stewart’s of Keighley!
This is an amazing roundup, have you thought about making a wiki for this thread? It needs one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is an amazing roundup, have you thought about making a wiki for this thread? It needs one 🤣🤣
I’m actually embarrassed that I know so much about her😳.In my defence lockdown has a lot to answer for, but if I’m honest I’m an addict that needs a daily fix of her grimness!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I heard someone start a flight with “goodbye Yorkshire” then end it with “hello benidorm” I’d stop n roll out of the plane whether it was moving or not

• Haha
“Hello Benidorm” like it’s gone somewhere far flung and exotic 🤣🤣🤣 fuckin BENIDORM

Whole family looks like they smell of a just opened packet of ham

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lovely nail varnish on her toe-thumb.
132494FE-E1AD-46DA-86E9-850A6090E0DE.png

I think I’d be drinking early at the prospect of 5 days in a hotel with you Bev.
C7B5190E-514E-4D2A-AD3B-67C6AD994B03.png

• Haha
“Hello Benidorm” like it’s gone somewhere far flung and exotic 🤣🤣🤣 fuckin BENIDORM

Whole family looks like they smell of a just opened packet of ham
Not the nice stuff either, the £1.50 a pack square watery slices that disintegrate as you touch them.

We went to Crete in September last year for our honeymoon, rented a villa etc.. First night there, went to a v nice authentic garden restaurant. We followed staff recs on what to order and drink. Shortly after a table of fellow Brits arrived. They ordered bread and oil but asked if they had any Lurpak instead of 'that oil', followed with "Have you got Stella? Fosters? Peroni?" - anyway that's what I imagine Beverly and that old soak to be like abroad. Thankfully Benidorm is as bleeping anglicised as it comes. Gremlins on tour 2023 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grandpa Dave just looks like a nice bloke who’s got “caught short”, as my nan used to say, with Bev and he’s been getting drunk to deal with it ever since
He reminds me of the older men I used to see when I worked in a small pub at uni, they always had fun with their mates having their beers and always the expression dropped when their wives called nagging them to get home

Reactions: 12
Back at the apartment on’t balcony 😆
Those tribute acts were bleeping shocking 😂😂
Kev wants to watch old pissed up Dave don’t fall off t’ balcony in that state 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love Benidorm. It is what it is. Bet she doesn’t have a paella or any tapas whilst shes there though. Literally a proper paella is the thing I look forward to most when in Spain. Yes even in Benidorm!

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kev leaving a little souvenir of his dinner on his top. Let's see how long that top stays on while he's being a Gremlim on Tour!
I shouldn't really comment as I lie here with a hot water bottle strapped to me for period pains and my oversized hoodie w husbands pyjama bottoms combo... however I will comment as I'm a professional head and certified troll:

That jumper, t shirt, vest whatever the duck it is is bleeping putrid. Why does she insist on dressing herself like an M&S mannequin circa 1970? Horrendous bean bag filled with rotten milk of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gonna have to get a new TikTok. Don’t think Kev liked me telling his ‘fans’ where his hotel was #blockedclub

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.