Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gramper Div chugging a pint at 9am 😂 - I would need to be wankered at 9am too if I had to sit next to Kev for three hours on a plane while he’s deep throating food from 1963 he has snuck in his hand luggage.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can really tell what a sad pathetic life they’ve led with how she is banging on about that basic apartment in Benidorm in FEBRUARY!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The monogrammed towels, Grandpa Dave just sitting there gormless as usual cos he's been drunk since 9am. Benidorm's finest :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would say that given it doesn’t take much effort to find out where he lives he should be careful about broadcasting that they are away from home and the house will be empty part of the day when their needs his hard drive checking son Simple Jack is at work but we all know if burglars were going to break in they would end up feeling sorry for him and end up cleaning and redecorating the sad sack of a shack before they leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nanna needs to splash out her millions on a thirty quid portable Bluetooth speaker. Playing tinny music through her iPad speakers 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ on a bike, they are the epitome of brits abroad. Most basic room which is beautiful to Kev (in all fairness it is compared to his hovel), shittest view ever of built up, cheap hotels, it looks freezing cold, they might as well have just gone to Blackpool for the week. Dave looks pissed as a fart and is sat inside, watching English tv cos that’s exactly why you go abroad 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck me they are such a sad little pair
---
And I am on a mission to find the hotel name and comment it to all who’ve asked 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ on a bike, they are the epitome of brits abroad. Most basic room which is beautiful to Kev (in all fairness it is compared to his hovel), shittest view ever of built up, cheap hotels, it looks freezing cold, they might as well have just gone to Blackpool for the week. Dave looks pissed as a fart and is sat inside, watching English tv cos that’s exactly why you go abroad 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck me they are such a sad little pair
They’re staying here. If I had a SIX FIGURE bank account I’d be staying at the Barcelo. Not this basic place

Reactions: 9
I thought that one cos the rooms are the same but the pools different haha unles kev is trying to throw us off

Reactions: 2
I would say that given it doesn’t take much effort to find out where he lives he should be careful about broadcasting that they are away from home and the house will be empty part of the day when their needs his hard drive checking son Simple Jack is at work but we all know if burglars were going to break in they would end up feeling sorry for him and end up cleaning and redecorating the sad sack of a shack before they leave 😂
Oh no, she’s far more concerned about keeping her current location under wraps. Why would anyone break into this megastar’s hovel when the legions of fans are too busy swarming her hotel room just waiting to catch a glimpse of her and Dave in their new Asda drip?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fair play, dave could be anywhere in the world couldn't he...has not got a bleeping clue what's going on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah that holiday has just sent me back to going abroad in 2008

The chat magazine, puzzler book and “a few English channels” what the actual duck is that nostalgia?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s trying to make out she doesn’t want her millions of fans rioting at her hotel just to get a glimpse of the famous nanna Bea whereas in reality, if that was really a concern, she wouldn’t have posted anything about the holiday until they got home. What she’s really trying to do is swindle some sort of deal with the hotel (even though nanna Bea doesn’t do ads) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They’re staying here. If I had a SIX FIGURE bank account I’d be staying at the Barcelo. Not this basic place
Was about to comment it as well lol. Very easy when kev shows the hotel a street down and also says the strip is a street down 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ personally I wouldn’t broadcast that information when I’m on holiday but whatever, got to get the content

Reactions: 5
And wiping their feet on the way out
---
Pics or vids for the blocked club ?

Reactions: 4
You'd think with over 100k in the bank you'd book into a hotel, especially in off season. I think the apartment looks fine but it is basic and it's a 1000 times better than the muck hole she lives in.

Poor Dave, sat up straight on that hard little couch watching British TV in Spain, does he even know he's abroad? Can he remember being on the plane?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Took less than 30 seconds to find it on Google maps. Bravo for showing the distinctive neighbouring pool and entire surroundings. But yeah, don't say the name til you leave 🤫
---
Took less than 30 seconds to find it on Google maps. Bravo for showing the distinctive neighbouring pool and entire surroundings. But yeah, don't say the name til you leave 🤫
Not that I give a toss where she is mind.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.