Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. This holiday is proving to be everything we thought it would. Ken open mawed at everythimg. Granper Dave looking like Winnie The Pooh on zopiclone. Hasta La Vista Kevlar.
---
*Ken not Ken ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Oh duck my life KEV not KEN. Imma call him Ken from now on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell. This holiday is proving to be everything we thought it would. Ken open mawed at everythimg. Granper Dave looking like Winnie The Pooh on zopiclone. Hasta La Vista Kevlar.
---
Winnie the Pooh on Zopiclone ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ with Piglet on smack!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whoโ€™s betting thereโ€™s a post about a greasy Filling salad ideas
---
---
Oh duck my life KEV not KEN. Imma call him Ken from now on ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is exactly who he looks like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got meself a new TT acc! Hello Kev!! Your giving us countless entertainment! Grandper Div, the youre gonna end up in an alcoholic coma!

Reactions: 7
Haha, sheโ€™s shown the temperature board on her story - hi Kev! Shouldnโ€™t you be enjoying your holiday rather than reading here? Though by the looks of it, itโ€™s dead as, so maybe itโ€™s no surprise youโ€™re here. And get your feet off the chair you ignorant scrote.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she not been for a halal curry with chutney and roti yet. She makes my tit itch, little angry goblin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh piss off you nasty old before your time cow! Bet sheโ€™s never heard of them places.
661C3557-7F6B-4D5C-AC64-3291B207489D.jpeg

She literally looks in her late 80s here.
8B9489B1-456A-477D-8061-6C82BA027A5B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s so out of proportion itโ€™s giving me the creeps. Her head is bleeping huge with a tiny body wtf ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.