Nanna Bea #11 Crusty Alcoholic Gremlin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog....I bet Ted has never seen grass....Just the back yard.And why cannot Dave ever string a sentence together???.He always looks absolutely wankered.......😝😝😝😝

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What an assault to the senses her and that thing she calls Dave are. She's like an ugly version of Danny DeVito and he's a walking beetroot. He speaks in grunts and she does racist accents. He almost definitely smells like boiled eggs & gone off ale. She just... smells. In general.

Also... that son. You know the one. Pickled onion looking motherfucker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we reckon he went out for a curry and when the bill came said to everyone ‘I’ve got 1.4 million followers I’ll get us this for free’ hence the embarrassing photos where he looks in his 80s?!

Reactions: 6
I bet the old gits 42 year old son cannot wait to look after Ted....Ere...he's 42....And he's got 3 microwave meals to eat and a really cheap pack of ham and some chicken tit bits make his "pack-up" to take to work....Talk about living in 1962.........Why are all of Kevs children weird???....The whole family are not right.......🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bit of a delay but wtf is that shopping 'haul' for the weirdest twin? How can kev be so vicious about people not being able to make pastry whilst simultaneously using ready made mash and buying effing ready meals for a grown arsed man?! Oh I know, its because you like to be controversial for the views isn't it?! You fame hungry little scav.
She contradicts herself constantly, her brain is so addled because of her addiction to Blossom Hill !
id really like someone to question her on that, also, why does she sometimes buy Halal meat and does she know what it is

Reactions: 3
What an assault to the senses her and that thing she calls Dave are. She's like an ugly version of Danny DeVito and he's a walking beetroot. He speaks in grunts and she does racist accents. He almost definitely smells like boiled eggs & gone off ale. She just... smells. In general.

Also... that son. You know the one. Pickled onion looking motherfucker.
Assault on the senses I’ve just nearly pissed the bed hahahahahahahaha I hate this fuckin thread

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After someone commented on here how there wasn't a please or thank you at the carvery, the curry house post has the uncomfortable looking waiter and Kev shouting thank you for show, for the tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking of the dozy looking son , just randomly googled bev Keighley and this came up - I’m choking myself laughing 😂
C11163AF-659D-4BBE-B594-7E726033E796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
What a bellend. He’s 35 for fucks sake surely he can fight his own battles. Jesus just about sums up the rancid little gremlin

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha oh Kev, cut the apron strings. Your son looks like a wrong un, that's what's the suspicions are based on. Surprised he's not been stopped for more to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Talking of the dozy looking son , just randomly googled bev Keighley and this came up - I’m choking myself laughing 😂 View attachment 1990692
I didn’t know any of the weirdo sons had kids. Wonder what they look like? Hopefully take after the Mum’s side!
She’s obsessed with ‘hard working’, like it makes you a better person? Silly old bleep

Reactions: 13
Hard working but getting nowhere so what’s the point? Working in the same old role year after year with zero aspiration to better yourself or your life and just getting by. Shoot me now

Little update for newbies who don’t know the family set up like us veterans - Bev has one daughter and three sons. The eldest one is her daughter Helen who has three daughters and is married to the prematurely aged Richard, who Bev has a bit of a thing for. Then she has twin sons Martin and Steven. Martin has a teenage son from his first marriage and is now engaged to a woman he found on the internet who has two kids of her own. The new fiancée is the gormless looking woman in jam jar glasses you may have seen on the family get together videos. Bev is still very close to his former wife and has made many videos to let us know because it proves how amazing she is apparently. The other twin, Martin, had an Eastern European girlfriend who made a fleeting appearance in one of her Toby videos and has never been seen or mentioned since. Helen is a teaching assistant and both Martin and Steven work in supermarkets.

The youngest son is Tom. Him and his wife give off pseudo emo/goth-lite vibes and they both think they’re something special. They have no children just cats and a haunted doll. His wife has her own tiktok account where she showcases her singing and her psychic abilities. They both worked in Asda, but I think his wife recently changed jobs and he’s working on the pharmacy counter because he’s clever enough to count the boxes of Lemsip and paracetamol rather than the tins of baked beans. I hope this gives a good intro to the Stewart’s of Keighley!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Little update for newbies who don’t know the family set up like us veterans - Bev has one daughter and three sons. The eldest one is her daughter Helen who has three daughters and is married to the prematurely aged Richard, who Bev has a bit of a thing for. Then she has twin sons Martin and Steven. Martin has a teenage son from his first marriage and is now engaged to a woman he found on the internet who has two kids of her own. The new fiancée is the gormless looking woman in jam jar glasses you may have seen on the family get together videos. Bev is still very close to his former wife and has made many videos to let us know because it proves how amazing she is apparently. The other twin, Martin, had an Eastern European girlfriend who made a fleeting appearance in one of her Toby videos and has never been seen or mentioned since. Helen is a teaching assistant and both Martin and Steven work in supermarkets.

The youngest son is Tom. Him and his wife give off pseudo emo/goth-lite vibes and they both think they’re something special. They have no children just cats and a haunted doll. His wife has her own tiktok account where she showcases her singing and her psychic abilities. They both worked in Asda, but I think his wife recently changed jobs and he’s working on the pharmacy counter because he’s clever enough to count the boxes of Lemsip and paracetamol rather than the tins of baked beans. I hope this gives a good intro to the Stewart’s of Keighley!
Have to say as a long time Bev hate watcher your commitment to this thread and knowledge of all the supporting characters is unparalleled! I'm amazed Steven has been married and has a kid, guess there really is someone out there for everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After someone commented on here how there wasn't a please or thank you at the carvery, the curry house post has the uncomfortable looking waiter and Kev shouting thank you for show, for the tattlers
That would be moi. I also called her an ignorant twit 😂
---
Talking of the dozy looking son , just randomly googled bev Keighley and this came up - I’m choking myself laughing 😂 View attachment 1990692
I bet he was looking at n shoes!

• Haha
Pahaha this is class 😂😂 Amazing find 👏

'he had just finished a 10 hour shift..'

And?? Most people who work full time will do a 10 hour shift. I don't expect the red carpet to be rolled out for me when I enter shop 🥴 She is so entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pahaha this is class 😂😂 Amazing find 👏

'he had just finished a 10 hour shift..'

And?? Most people who work full time will do a 10 hour shift. I don't expect the red carpet to be rolled out for me when I enter shop 🥴 She is so entitled.
The assistant probably only went up to him because he looks like a massive Pedalo and was browsing the kids shoe section, with no kid in sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Talking of the dozy looking son , just randomly googled bev Keighley and this came up - I’m choking myself laughing 😂h View attachment 1990692
This is gold, nevermind a chip on her shoulder Bev has the whole bloody plank! Reminds me of when she tweeted the train company over her son being 'stranded' at the station. She needs to stop interfering in her adult children's lives when it's not necessary, I think we all know exactly how the dynamic was in that household when they were a young family of 6, Bev's way or the highway!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is gold, nevermind a chip on her shoulder Bev has the whole bloody plank! Reminds me of when she tweeted the train company over her son being 'stranded' at the station. She needs to stop interfering in her adult children's lives when it's not necessary, I think we all know exactly how the dynamic was in that household when they were a young family of 6, Bev's way or the highway!
It’s cos she thinks she’s got clout as a “big account” and all the companies will quake in their boots, bend over and give her freebies 😂

Reactions: 6
It’s cos she thinks she’s got clout as a “big account” and all the companies will quake in their boots, bend over and give her freebies 😂
Mad thing is that fb post was pre TikTok, more proof that she's always been a clout chaser. Its regretful that TikTok gives a platform to people like her tbh 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.