Names You Can't Stand #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope not with the capitals
I say that because I came across a youtube family (utah, about 18 kids) that all of the girls have names spelled arseways but they all have random capital letters in their name DeLayNee, NayVee, ElleCee to name but a few

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this is allowed to post I have blurred the accounts out…
This was spotted on a fb group earlier. Whyyy do people want to change the spellings of names like this 💀💀
I don't get what the point of it is if it's still pronounced the same. The only thing it achieves is being an annoyance for the person having to constantly spell their name for the rest of their life

Reactions: 17
I don't get what the point of it is if it's still pronounced the same. The only thing it achieves is being an annoyance for the person having to constantly spell their name for the rest of their life
Yeah I know all about that little number! Constantly having "How do you spell that then?" has driven me crackers over the years!
"Spelt as it's said!!" Simples I say but apparently it isn't :(

Not sure if this is allowed to post I have blurred the accounts out…
This was spotted on a fb group earlier. Whyyy do people want to change the spellings of names like this 💀💀
urgh. they are awful! i don't understand the need to lumber your child with a totally butchered version of a name, solely because it's a fairly standard name but oyu want to make it "unique". misspelling a name doesn't make it unique or "kreativ" - it just means your kid will be doomed to correct the spelling of their name for life - and likely be pretty embarrassed if you call them Grayc and Hopee. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Greysi looks as tho it should be pronounced as Gracie, not Grace. Hopee looks like Hoppy, not Hope. Grase looks like it should be pronounced graze, and Grayc looks like someone has inadvertently typed the letter C at the end of the word Gray. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
The name Elle annoys me. Is it Ellie or El? If it’s El why are there extra letters?? What do u want from meeee 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.