Names You Can't Stand #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started a new job today this week in a nursery. Lots of weird and wonderful (and unpronounceable) names to learn!

Reactions: 2
My ex named his kids dexter (after the serial killer series) and anastasia but horrible but tbf I hate the name he picked for our son

Reactions: 2
A YouTube mum has several children, and two of them ( both boys) are called Merrit/Merit and McCoy. The second one probably gets asked if he is real a lot ( the real McCoy, as in the genuine article/authentic item), I reckon.

Reactions: 3
Oceane is still a popular name in France, but Ocean was my great aunt's name. TBH its not as bad as some names, like Ribbon - WHY indeed????

• Haha
Posh names that have filtered down. They sound so weird in my local accent when you hear them being shouted in the park:

Poppeh!
Hatteh!
Arrrlohh!

Posh names that have filtered down. They sound so weird in my local accent when you hear them being shouted in the park:

Poppeh!
Hatteh!
Arrrlohh!
Oh my god, there’s a kid down my street called Arlo who’s always getting shouted at.

“AAAAARLOOOOO!” 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.