Names You Can't Stand #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these names......

I'm bursting out laughing , at some of them๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Leah, Sophia, Emily and Stephanie - dull (sorry if any are your name, my name has appeared on these threads a few times as well!)
Jade, Gabby and Ruby - remind me of certain people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who had twin boys and called them Ronnie and Reggie, So basic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
did anyone else see that Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are changing their baby boy's name, so he will no longer be called Wolf.

Reactions: 5
Just seen a kid called harlem on facebook double barrelled with something

Brooke Vincent (who plays Sophie in Corrie) her boys are called Mexx and Monroe. Mexx though?! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฎ
There's a wrestler in the US that named his daughter Monroe sky, I know someone at work has a kid called sky-rae or something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen a kid called harlem on facebook double barrelled with something

There's a wrestler in the US that named his daughter Monroe sky, I know someone at work has a kid called sky-rae or something similar
There used to be an ice-lolly called the sky-ray lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emily, Katie and Bethany all witches bethany sounds horrid to say all I hear is bethfanny

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When I was younger I always watched a lot of Supernatural and I wanted to like the main casts name choices for their kids but I just couldn't.

Jensen Ackles kids are called Justice Jay (F), Arrow Rhodes (F) and Zeppelin Bram (M)
Misha Collins kids are called West Anaximander (M) and Maison Marie (F)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When I was younger I always watched a lot of Supernatural and I wanted to like the main casts name choices for their kids but I just couldn't.

Jensen Ackles kids are called Justice Jay (F), Arrow Rhodes (F) and Zeppelin Bram (M)
Misha Collins kids are called West Anaximander (M) and Maison Marie (F)
Anaximander? apparently, it was the name of a Greek philosopher, but it makes me think of a lizard or some kind of reptile - like a salamander. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the ugliest names has to be Bridget/Brigitte - and the worst spelling of all: BRIGID.

Ugh ugh ugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.