Names You Can't Stand #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha, i also read that article! apparently, the little girl was aged a year and half before they realised after someone pointed it out, and they immediately changed her name with Robyn becoming her middle name! i don't nlget how it could possibly take eighteen months before you realise that your daughter's name is an inadvertent pun! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ages ago I saw a birth announcement where the child's name was Paige Trimmer. 🤦‍♀️ No way the parents didn't notice.

Not sure if I posted this already, but I know of a boy named Jax. I think it's short for Jaxson (like an alternative spelling of Jackson). Really not a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just dealt with someone called "Lillyarnah" 🤮 and another called "Lily-Maii" (for when May, Mae and Mai are just not cool enough anymore).
Lillyarnah reminds me of a child I knew calls Marliyah. I don't really have an issue with the name, it just seems to have too many unnecessary letters in it!

Lillyarnah reminds me of a child I knew calls Marliyah. I don't really have an issue with the name, it just seems to have too many unnecessary letters in it!
yeah, exactly that! they're perfectly average names, just with an unnecessary jumble of letters shoved in the middle - solely in an attempt to make a standard name "yoonieek" and different. except it isn't. because the names are pronounced exactly the same way as the same name with its usual spelling - all the parents have achieved is successfully burdened their kid with a lifetime of forever having to spell out their name and correct mistakes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
If anyone is looking to name a set a twins, just take the last 3 letters from each of these names.

Yah and Nah anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.