Names You Can't Stand #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an abbreviation, but “Char” 🤮 doesn’t matter if it’s short for Charmaine, Charlene, Charlotte or whatever.

Reactions: 10
same girl 🤣 I dunno what was more offensive seeing my name or my kids name
I never thought I’d see my name 🤣
Seeing my sons is deffo worse. We didn’t pick our names so if they’re tit we can blame our parents, seeing our kids that we picked is like you bleeping what 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never thought I’d see my name 🤣
Seeing my sons is deffo worse. We didn’t pick our names so if they’re tit we can blame our parents, seeing our kids that we picked is like you bleeping what 🤣
I remember someone put my kids name once and they call it a chavvy name 🤣 I felt like replying saying ‘I’ll show you a fuckin chav mate’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s a beautiful name for a girl 🙃
if i’m taking from this what i think i am (😉) then the lead character in mallory towers was called darryl and i thought it was the COOLEST name ever as a kid. i still think it’s pretty cool now!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember someone put my kids name once and they call it a chavvy name 🤣 I felt like replying saying ‘I’ll show you a fuckin chav mate’ 🤣🤣
somebody said the name of my kid is always naughty, and I thought right so should I have named him Henry or something and that way he'll always be good :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.