Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of people thought the same. The name of the horse was Pie, short for The Piebald.

Reactions: 4
Seen on Facebook today ‘ Welcome to my new granddaughter Aayla’ 🤢
It sounds like a disease 😂.

I have an acquaintance who named her kid like, the phonetic spelling of their initials. I can't say it because they're definitely the only kid in the world with that name.

Like if the initials were LMOT it'd be "Elemmohtee" or similar. They're a lovely family too, it's a bit baffling.

Reactions: 2
Neveah is the worst of the worst. It can't be said without "its Heaven backwards". What a tit name.

Anything twee and double barrelled especially ones ending with Mae.

Logan. I just don't like it.
I think there’s 3 Nevaeh’s at school here. One of the mums has said to me at least once “it’s heaven Spelled backwards you know!”
I’m so tempted to introduce my kid as “this is Fred, it’s Derf spelled backwards you know” just to show her how wanky she sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think there’s 3 Nevaeh’s at school here. One of the mums has said to me at least once “it’s heaven Spelled backwards you know!”
I’m so tempted to introduce my kid as “this is Fred, it’s Derf spelled backwards you know” just to show her how wanky she sounds
Plz do this hun.

:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Angela never met a nice one always awful so its now tainted 😂
I’m like that with Katie’s. It’s a shame actually as sounding it out I think it’s a really pretty name. Sadly I’ve been bullied by a Katie and know two more that weren’t particularly nice people. I’m sure there are some really lovely Katie’s out there, I just can’t get past these ones

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Some of the girls on Teem Mom UK have given their kids awful names..

Zenaya-Saint
Dulcie-Mae
McKenzie
Brooklyn
Hudson

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Phoebe.
Fee - bee 🤢 but I love Sophie 😂

Rhiannon
bloody awful harsh name

Toby
Naff, weak handshake

Luna
Dogs name

Maeve
Basically Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.