Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All cousins Fendi Blu , Cavalli and Dolce

A relative of mine had a baby and named him Ford 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew a sailor once…….that’s not the start of a funny story, an actual child called Sailor!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember a guy at primary school was called Name (Pronounced Name/Naeem) which is brilliant, but maybe not for ID!

Name would still causing a lot of time waste and confusion for others probably forever! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know a saylor spelt with a Y cos she's a girl
I knew a horse called Sailor, spelt with an I cos he was a boy!

Dear god, on that site for Mums who fish, someone is seriously considering calling their child Otis, Frank or Ziggy...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Any name with a H at the end that shouldn't be there.
Laylah
Kylah
Avah

You get the gist I just don't like it.

Reactions: 7
I knew a horse called Sailor, spelt with an I cos he was a boy!

Dear god, on that site for Mums who fish, someone is seriously considering calling their child Otis, Frank or Ziggy...
Have to say I like Ziggy . Not sure if I'd call my child it but it's better than Frank

Reactions: 2
All cousins Fendi Blu , Cavalli and Dolce

A relative of mine had a baby and named him Ford 🥴
Do you belong to one of those legacy fashion houses? :ROFLMAO:

Aria, so overused
I like Aria too. Jazz Jennings from the show "I am Jazz" has a sister called Ari. Her brothers are Sander and Griffen.

I would choose Ariel over it. 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do you belong to one of those legacy fashion houses? :ROFLMAO:

I like Aria too. Jazz Jennings from the show "I am Jazz" has a sister called Ari. Her brothers are Sander and Griffen.

I would choose Ariel over it. 🤪

😂😂😂😂 Ford is a relative , not the other three .

We have been saying here , I wonder when Ford's ma has another baby will she name it Focus 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A little girl join my beaver group a few weeks her name is kaiton (unsure on spelling) not sure about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.