Names You Can't Stand #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To any "Arabella", good luck with your future stripping career.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha! I am with you on this! Love dogs with "human" names. I am allergic but if I did have a dog, he would be called Frank lol!
A friends dog is called Alice. It took a few months for me to realise he was talking about a dog and not his partner!

We've got a Molly and a Benji. Benji was a Daniel. We've also had a Jacko and a Milly. Milly was a Jilly / Jillian.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lakeashs, Tanisha, Bostin, Jaydin, Soephie, Blayde, Mate, Bou, Jakib, Balieh, Steele , Parka, Jadeyn, Jaykob. A class of 17 year olds blessed with parents who couldn’t spell.
I have seen my name on here a few times.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lakeashs, Tanisha, Bostin, Jaydin, Soephie, Blayde, Mate, Bou, Jakib, Balieh, Steele , Parka, Jadeyn, Jaykob. A class of 17 year olds blessed with parents who couldn’t spell.
These can't be real!!!! Balieh .......😂

Reactions: 1
Pretty much anything on S J Strum’s recent lists. Anyone seen the American one she did this week? Some real shockers on there

Reactions: 2
Blayde? My aunt had a dog called Blade.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any name that's like this dhshhrbsjshf, how do you pronounce it?
Oh, its Megan....... 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
At my daughter's school there's an Ava Brown. That one obviously went over the parent's heads 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if these names are a hindrance when applying for jobs? In time we will have companies being sued for Nameism. It just wouldn't surprise me! Nothing does anymore. 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.