Names You Can’t Stand #4 It’s heaven spelt backwards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind the name Sam although it's a bit bland and non descript but it puts me off that almost everyone that I know who has a son called Sam seems to have a lisp and calls them 'Tham' and it just ruins the name for me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
There’s someone from my hometown who has twin boys called…. Ronnie & Reggie 😭😭😭
You must be from where I’m from because I’m sure there can’t be another mum who’s named her twins after Ronnie and reggie and I have one where I’m from! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone I know just called their baby Tanner.
They're American but still, its an awful name!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Someone I know just called their baby Tanner.
They're American but still, its an awful name!
There are a load of 'boho' American instagrammers that have moved to Hawaii, and one of them has a husband called Tanner. All of them seem to get weirder and weirder with the names they pick for their babies; I think they must be in competition with each other to name their child the most boho/hippy/wacky name. One of them has a girl called Ozzy (LoBeeston is the instagrammer) which I think is awful for a boy, let alone for a girl.

• Sick
My granddaughter used to go to playgroup with a little boy called Memphis!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There are a load of 'boho' American instagrammers that have moved to Hawaii, and one of them has a husband called Tanner. All of them seem to get weirder and weirder with the names they pick for their babies; I think they must be in competition with each other to name their child the most boho/hippy/wacky name. One of them has a girl called Ozzy (LoBeeston is the instagrammer) which I think is awful for a boy, let alone for a girl.
Is Ozzy short for Ozymandias?

• Haha
Yeah think so! Can't remember which episode it was but they were on about baby names for Howard and Bernie I think
Yes that's the one! Brilliant episode! God, I miss Big Bang Theory. I really hope they start making new episodes again one day after a few years like they did with Will & Grace.

Reactions: 2
I'm new to this thread, but have you come across the youtube channel Not Enough Nelsons? They have around 16 kids with some being adopted. She changes the adopted kids names. They are truly horrendous names. (yes, thats right.. a capital in the middle of the names!!)

KennaDee
KassaDee
Trey
JaineLee
Bridger
JourDee
LiLee
SaiDee
Luke
NayVee
PaisLee
PresLee
DelayNee
ElleCee
Beckham
Ledger

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm new to this thread, but have you come across the youtube channel Not Enough Nelsons? They have around 16 kids with some being adopted. She changes the adopted kids names. They are truly horrendous names. (yes, thats right.. a capital in the middle of the names!!)

KennaDee
KassaDee
Trey
JaineLee
Bridger
JourDee
LiLee
SaiDee
Luke
NayVee
PaisLee
PresLee
DelayNee
ElleCee
Beckham
Ledger
I love that there's all those horrendous names, then Luke just stuck in there among them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Collins for a girl 🤮

why do Americans love to use last names as first names for girls? It’s awful!

• Haha
Collins for a girl 🤮

why do Americans love to use last names as first names for girls? It’s awful!
Have you seen the TLC show Sweet Home Sextuplets names?
The three older boys are Wales, Sailor and Bridge. The sextuplets are Blu, Layke and Tag (boys) and Rawlings, Rayne and Rivers (girls)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Have you seen the TLC show Sweet Home Sextuplets names?
The three older boys are Wales, Sailor and Bridge. The sextuplets are Blu, Layke and Tag (boys) and Rawlings, Rayne and Rivers (girls)
Yes they are dreadful, I think I posted about them on one of the first threads about bad baby names 🤣

what’s wrong with them? Bring back the old school American names like Cody, Cory, dillan, Jesse

KennaDee
KassaDee
Trey
JaineLee
Bridger
JourDee
LiLee
SaiDee
Luke
NayVee
PaisLee
PresLee
DelayNee
ElleCee
Beckham
Ledger
I posted these too before. So awful.

Baby names about to go extinct..

Gary
Neil
Graham
Barry
Ronald
Nigel
Gerald
Bernard
Maurice
Clive
Norman

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.