Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know one that is a whole frase, starting with blue (as a first name) not going to add it here as I would basically be revealing too much :LOL:
I do too. He was Swedish but moved to England and it didn't translate well 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rebecca, Becky, Becca, Reb and EVERY SINGLE VARIANT.

Sorry to all the rebecca's there no doubt are on the forum, but whenever someone says your name it makes me want to fill my ears with candle wax. It quite literally hurts my soul and I don't even know why I am so offended. :ROFLMAO:

So many though in honesty.
Gonna out myself here and agree... 👀👀 I go by a variation you haven't mentioned. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in class in school with a mary and she was a pr1ck. Complete bully. Everytime I hear the name i think of her.

As for Larry 🤢
I used to work with a Larry. Going against the saying, he was a proper miserable bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Read through the whole thread and pleased to see my name hasn’t been said although I used to hate it it’s a traditional name and can be shortened but don’t let people ha.
My daughters name has been mentioned a couple of times by posters to say it’s a lovely name and I agree ❤ Seen so many names here I agree with but I’ll throw in another which I haven’t seen and know someone of, she’s a little tit: Tanisha

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I knew a family with 8 kids, all beginning with K (started before the Kardashiand were a thing).

They were all misspelled normal names, horrendous.

Re Reevah a couple of pages back, we had a labrador we called that when I was a kid, 40 odd years ago. The inspiration was some cartoon, Speedy Gonzales, who used to shout it as he ran.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.