Names you can’t stand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin has just named her son Jaxx.

I loathe it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone on my Facebook has just announced the name of her unborn child... Reevah. It's not even a word! I tried to read it backwards thinking it was like Nevaeh, but nope, doesn't make sense that way either.
She's well known for giving her kids weird names though so I don't know why I'm surprise!
I actually know of a woman with that name. She'd be around 40s. Think hers has no h

I’ve just read 21 pages to see if my sons name was there 😅😅it’s not! It’s normal but some people ask is it a family name 🙄 I just liked it!

My name is on the list over and over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Isla and Ava. They’re just so overused.

Jax/Jaxon and the Aiden/Jayden/Kayden names with various different spellings as though trying to be original. It’s the same bleeping name no matter how you spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know of a few girls that were in the year below me in school that have daughters with Blue as the middle name. Why?? It’s a colour ffs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.