Nadia Thorburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to see she took her bra off before her night out last night, hopefully someone had a quiet word with her šŸ˜‚
Also why the ā€œweā€™re down 5 bottles of whisperingā€ why refer to it as that! Whatā€™s wrong with ā€œ5 bottles of wine/roseā€? Sheā€™s such a pretender it actually grinds my gears šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whispering is such a cliche
It is! And itā€™s so rotten as well, I bought a bottle last summer to see what the hype was and wouldnā€™t recognise it in a line up. Much much nicer wines out there.

Reactions: 1
She has more nights out on the piss than my daughter in law who only has the one child!! And lines the mother in law up to look after the kids as she might have a hangover?? bleeping be a mother for Christs sake. You go out for a night out just look after your own kids. What do you think single mothers do or stay off the wine if you know youā€™ve got the kids the next day. Honestly she makes out her life is so hard....no it bleeping isnā€™t you absolute freeloader!! I bet she loved the fact she was having triplets the pound signs would be flashing in front of her eyes and loved the attention when she roles out the woe is me posts. Sorry but she makes me so mad šŸ˜” šŸ¤¬

She has more nights out on the piss than my daughter in law who only has the one child!! And lines the mother in law up to look after the kids as she might have a hangover?? bleeping be a mother for Christs sake. You go out for a night out just look after your own kids. What do you think single mothers do or stay off the wine if you know youā€™ve got the kids the next day. Honestly she makes out her life is so hard....no it bleeping isnā€™t you absolute freeloader!! I bet she loved the fact she was having triplets the pound signs would be flashing in front of her eyes and loved the attention when she roles out the woe is me posts. Sorry but she makes me so mad šŸ˜” šŸ¤¬
I was watching her story like out til 5am??!! But no mention of how tired she is on her nights out hmmm just when she has the kids sheā€™s exhausted. Must be the wine that keeps her awake šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
Not bothered about lack of sleep when thereā€™s no kids involved šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø her stories from that night out with her pal saying swipe up šŸ˜¬
Iā€™ve never seen a mum moan so much and have so much free time. Liam said she works so hard behind the scenes & stays up late ā€˜workingā€™ but she clearly gets time on her own to clean/work because Liam has the kids a lot. I donā€™t know how anyone finds her relatable.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve never seen a mum moan so much and have so much free time. Liam said she works so hard behind the scenes & stays up late ā€˜workingā€™ but she clearly gets time on her own to clean/work because Liam has the kids a lot.
Iā€™d use the reference to ā€œworkā€ very loosely if I was them, doing a full face of make-up & sitting on the sofa advertising some monstrosity of an outfit isnā€™t work!
Iā€™d love to see her do an actual job & cope with their situation, she wouldnā€™t, she canā€™t cope now!

I donā€™t know how anyone finds her relatable.
They donā€™t, hereā€™s her follower numbers for the past 2 weeksšŸ§
B78AD535-082E-48CB-8710-2CCBE464D4A8.jpeg

My thoughts exactlyā€¦ā€¦sitting alone doing a full face of make up would be ā€˜self careā€™ šŸ¤¢ to me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
The ad for Fairy šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø like folk donā€™t already know about it or already have their preference for washing šŸ™ˆ total waste of time!

Does Mason go to private school?
I think it's just a state school but he's wearing a blazer. A few kids wear them when they start primary school. Private schools up here tend to be in grand buildings to match their grand fees! Sure the rest of the UK must be the same re blazers and buildings?

I think it's just a state school but he's wearing a blazer. A few kids wear them when they start primary school. Private schools up here tend to be in grand buildings to match their grand fees! Sure the rest of the UK must be the same re blazers and buildings?
No children wear blazers in reception in my local area which is why it seemed unsual to me! Also yes the only private school I know is in the grounds of a cathedral

Itā€™s a council school. Parents can choose to have their kids wear a blazer if they wish but it isnā€™t commonly worn past p1, just looks cute on the little ones

Loads of kids in Scotland wear a blazer on their first day in P1.
Iā€™m horrified (but not shocked) that theyā€™ve shared so much of Mason starting school- itā€™s not hard to work out what school heā€™s at from the uniform and theyā€™ve got such a big audience online & dodgy connections with Liams family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.