Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this whole ‘still unnamed show’ thing supposed to be their attempt at being quirky? So that when the show is years old has thousands of viewers (in their dream) it’ll be so funny because it still doesn’t have a name and that’s it’s ‘thing’?

Original 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they're getting very desperate,,,,, lots of pleading on twitter and IG
£180 - for Marks pot!

• Wow
I think they have mentioned a few times a friend moderates the comments for them. They said they did not want their girls to read any nasty comments.
I see they got gifted a ninja blender/soup maker worth £100 nice wish I could get one.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh I really need to spend $1.99 to find out that recipe for chocolate mousse. :rolleyes: Geezuz, is that the best they can do to lure paid subs in?

I think they have mentioned a few times a friend moderates the comments for them. They said they did not want their girls to read any nasty comments.
Here's a good idea: Stop pimping your kids on YT and then stoopid people won't comment on them.

Nadia is a very average home cook, none of her 'recipes' entice me to cook them, she also steals ideas from other food bloggers

they're getting very desperate,,,,, lots of pleading on twitter and IG
£180 - for Marks pot!

I haven't seen this, what are they doing an auction?

I see they got gifted a ninja blender/soup maker worth £100 nice wish I could get one.
It's Michelle I think you are talking about, she works for them and looks after some tit or other for them. But on the Harry and Megan video, Mark says he is going to silence someone for their comment. Mark himself is the most crude person I know 🤮 I'd be more worried about their kids listening to that shite all day then read a few comments from disgruntled viewers 🙄

Was all kicking off on instagram tonight, Nadia getting very aggressive with some comments from followers - nothing wrong with the comments either, most people asking in a very nice way why their comments had been deleted from youtube as they had been loyal followers. She's deleted them all now. But their comments section is going to have nothing but people praising them which just ends up looking suspicious.

@tomtomclub agree, Nadia only cooks two dishes.... roast chicken and mama's spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be mean about kids because it’s not their fault their parents choose to put them out there on YT, but Maddie’s voice really isn’t all that.

Because addicts have very little control over their own lives they love to be in control of others. Sober addicts still don’t lose their additive qualities and he should be going to group on a regular basis to get that in order. I know lots of people find Nadia annoying, but she’s an old school actress and lives with an annoying fuckhead called Mark. I”d be annoying in that situation too. 😆

How desperate are they to get picked up by some channel to sort out that dump of a garden. PAY SOMEBODY. They can afford to. 🙄
Probably an unpopular opinion but I find the girls to be a pair of spoilt brats! The way kiki acts I thoughg she was about 14/15 I nearly died when she recently celebrated her 12th birthday!

Reactions: 11
they are just so chaotic and immature both of them crave attention. W
hat level headed parents would put their lives 'out there' like they do? they really do beggar belief

Reactions: 8
Probably an unpopular opinion but I find the girls to be a pair of spoilt brats! The way kiki acts I thoughg she was about 14/15 I nearly died when she recently celebrated her 12th birthday!
I don’t think it’s unpopular at all. They have such terrible attitudes and the parents just let them away with it.

I do feel sorry for Kiki though. Nadia clearly thinks she’s in that phase that most of her friends are in where the kids are older and the parents have a lot more time for themselves and less involvement. She’s said as much herself about how they don’t need her much and she’s got to find things for herself.
Kiki is 12!!!
So bloody selfish.

Reactions: 7
The level of sub's intelligence. I mean...really? Cannot google a recipe?
InkedInkedInkedScreenshot_2020-01-19 Nadia Sawalha ( nadiasawalhaandfamily) • Instagram photos...jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
@won't_be_dupped Yes, I saw that; I was sure I unfollowed their instagram but I definitely have now. They can be very spiteful indeed with their comments to subs. I saw that Nadia had said she had uploaded a video explaining why they are charging but when I looked it was just the old one. Suddenly the comments on the instagram were all gone. I have only listened to one of their podcasts and it was littered with constant adverts, I listened for 6 minutes before switching it off.

@Rosey Posey Yes, Kiki is only 12 and their subs are always surprised when they find out. Mark insists she watches really inappropriate movies so he can indulge in his movie reviews and use his daughter as some sort of a "USP"... and they wonder why she suffers from anxiety. 🙁

Did anybody see when Kiki and Maddie watched Stranger Things and when it finished she was sobbing full on crying like she’d been heart broken....horrible to hear they didn’t even take it out the vlog, awful parents they are, I think they forget she’s only 12.

After the instagram saga and comments I read tonight, I had a fast forward to the end of their recent vlog they posted earlier - Nadia is STILL insisting they don't get paid anything from making content and this is why they are charging the membership. She said that some followers were giving out wrong info no, Nadia you didn't like them exposing your money making venture and hence why the comments were deleted! Mark has ruined the channel, constant close up selfie vlogging which is so boring... even fast forwarding their recent vlog I can see he is still screeching at his mum to "say hi subs" every two minutes, she looks fed up of having the camera shoved in her face. Everyone around him looks fed up with it.

@Notsotypical - Whats he talking about the capitals - all his sharp and nasty reply comments on youtube to perfectly reasonable comments are always full of CAPS, that's how we can all usually work out it is Mark replying. I'm intrigued to read the rest but can't get on to instagram.

Last edited:

I totally agree with you. There's things she watches I wouldn't allow my 14 year old to watch. They have been referring to her as a teen since the beginning, when she was only 10.

• Sad
I think Kiki is ok, it’s Maddie I don’t like she’s such a miserable grumpy cow, her awful singing is just a pathetic attempt to copy singer Celeste, but her voice is dismal, just like her songs, she’s boring as hell. It makes me puke the way Nadia & Mark act like the sun shines out of her arse for doing sod all, they’re gonna turn her into a narcissist. It’s laughable the way they’re often in tears over one of her dreary songs or if she’s said something slightly interesting 🤣 Remember when Nadia tried to plug her daughters singing on Loose Women 🤣 how cringeworthy, I remember the look on Jane Moore’s face that the camera deliberately caught 🤣 Maddie is mediocre at best as regards singing and her song writing talent is none existent. I also find it annoying the way Maddie lectures her parents on climate change, then stuffs her face with McDonalds etc and cant even be bothered to try doing Veganuary with her mother and Aunty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anybody see when Kiki and Maddie watched Stranger Things and when it finished she was sobbing full on crying like she’d been heart broken....horrible to hear they didn’t even take it out the vlog, awful parents they are, I think they forget she’s only 12.

I remember that and my heart ached for Kiki. She was hyperventilating and they were just saying this is how much she loves it. And the reason it was left in the vlog was for Millie B Brown to see it ergo more free stuff from her!

He hasn't deleted these replies under his latest Instagram post...it goes on and on 😯View attachment 73834
The "You know where you can stick it 💩" is priceless 😂 I'm surprised he even replied to it.

Reactions: 5
Too funny. This has stirred up some tit that anyone with half a brain has been feeling since following Nadia and Kaye. Mark has completely dumbed down the content and channel because that's the only way to get people to start coughing up the cash. He shows all the sweaty huffing stuff for all the subs that think he's hot tit so they cannot bear the thought of missing out on a sweaty Sunday crotch shot. If they for one second thought their content was of any quality they wouldn't be fighting so hard to defend themselves with randoms on their Insta.

• Heart
@won't_be_dupped 100% agree

I think Kiki is ok, it’s Maddie I don’t like she’s such a miserable grumpy cow, her awful singing is just an attempt to copy singer Celeste, but her voice is dismal, just like her songs, she’s boring as hell. It always makes me puke the way Nadia & Mark act like the sun shines out of her arse for doing sod all, they’re gonna turn her into a narcissist. It’s laughable the way they’re often in tears cos Maddie’s playing one of her dismal songs or has said something slightly interesting 🤣 Remember when Nadia tried to plug her daughters singing on Loose Women 🤣 how cringeworthy, I remember the look on Jane Moore’s face that the camera deliberately caught 🤣 Maddie is mediocre at best as regards singing and her song writing talent is none existent. I also find it annoying the way Maddie lectures her parents on climate change, then stuffs her face with McDonalds etc and cant even be bothered to try doing Veganuary with her mother and Aunty.
Her songs give me ear ache 😬 She plays the same 3 cords on the guitar on all of them 🙄 I think She's trying to be the British Billy Eilish and OMG is she so far off! She is drinking and smoking for as long as I've been watching. Mark talks to her about drugs like it's the thing to do. I won't be surprised if she ends up with an addiction like her parents.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.