Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 163058
How rude asking me to make a purchase F**k Off
Another pathetic face he’s pullingπŸ™„
So weird grown women and men getting all excited over something they are going to be flogged. I can't believe they haven't worked out what it is. If I wasn't muted I'd comment and let the cat out of the bag to put them out of their misery.

Reactions: 7
The book is on Amazon πŸ™€ dont all rush you can pre order it for September its Β£9.99 . Im sure if you wait a short time it will be in a Β£ shop near you.
The sheep will all be on after 8pm to order, I haven't watched much but a-lot of the people who watch seem vulnerable and needy.
I cant believe anyone would take advice of schooling their children from these two. He is really creepy 🀒

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So weird grown women and men getting all excited over something they are going to be flogged. I can't believe they haven't worked out what it is. If I wasn't muted I'd comment and let the cat out of the bag to put them out of their misery.
Someone already did earlier when I had a look and some dimwit said thanks for spoiling it for us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They'll be selling
Eau d'Sawalha-Adderley v soon with all this heat exacerbating their sweet smelling home πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do these stupid people waiting on YouTube not look at Manky & Nits social media..there all wondering what the announcement is going to be.. so someone just said it’s on twitter home schooling how boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They'll be selling
Eau d'Sawalha-Adderley v soon with all this heat exacerbating their sweet smelling home πŸ˜‚
Base notes :Fermented dog tit, soggy armpits, sweaty arses, with a top notes of stale fags, wacky backy and a deep whiff of vodka and gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It's such a hypocritical title as she got cross at ppl calling it homeschooling, she banged on for months that they were home educators πŸ˜‚
do any of the devoted subs have school age children, they all seem to be needy men and women - mostly middle aged?

• Haha
I'm so glad your back Charlie! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚
Going offline for a few days, as thankfully back to work. Earning money at last, after 3 long months. Not like these 2 faced scammers and beggars. They have no clue how people in the real world actually live, and the impact this pandemic has had on them. They make everything all about them in their filthy cesspit bubble.

It's such a hypocritical title as she got cross at ppl calling it homeschooling, she banged on for months that they were home educators πŸ˜‚
Yes she did but she can't spell it, so home schooling it is! We all know how difficult they find spelling, they confuse skinning with screening. No hope for those kids. Would be very interested to see if the kids actually participated in this so called home schooling, as we see no evidence of it apart from watching films and going to art galleries.

I'm so glad your back Charlie! πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚

Not forgetting the burnt rock cake note πŸ˜‚
Subtle tones of McDonalds burgers and Mamma's rancid spaghetti..

Oh come on...you all have to join in lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.