Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only bit of control these two wombles have in their life is to keep their subs waiting over a week for their "announcement" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
There are 14 people 'waiting' on the youtube video reminder and 'mad'donalds farmer is chatting to all the subs, this is total madness!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The foul Nitty is trying to wangle a free holiday in Spain with Kay now.... whatba manipulator.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So basically they make their subs wait for their book announcement that they already know about anyway and then a random publisher announces it on their own page. I have to say it must be a short book because they put that together quickly:
Let your kids sleep in for most of the day, take them to a gallery, review a film. The end.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Of course she had to make it yet again about Manky when Denise was talking about her book on Loose Women. Then there were her oh so fake tears while at same time looking at the face of her not happy that spotlight was on somebody else.

Reactions: 6
There are 14 people 'waiting' on the youtube video reminder and 'mad'donalds farmer is chatting to all the subs, this is total madness!!!
I watch several peopleโ€™s vlogs but N and Mโ€™s subs (more the paying ones ) are the oddest Iโ€™ve EVER seen..itโ€™s not bloody normal to wait 3 fecking hours for a live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Makes sense why she was plugging Denise's book so much now - same publisher.

I watch several peopleโ€™s vlogs but N and Mโ€™s subs (more the paying ones ) are the oddest Iโ€™ve EVER seen..itโ€™s not bloody normal to wait 3 fecking hours for a live
I agree, I've always thought that too.

Of course she had to make it yet again about Manky when Denise was talking about her book on Loose Women. Then there were her oh so fake tears while at same time looking at the face of her not happy that spotlight was on somebody else.
And not to make light of depression but didn't Denise's kitchen look amazing!! N must be so jealous!! Even spending grands with her big brother money and it still looks like a tit tip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How funny, she's always banged on insisting they home "educate" not home school, but to sell a book any name will do ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sod beliefs, its all about the money money money as per ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
  • Haha
They are nuts! To see them trying to defend N and M on some of the comments in the last few days has been comical! They really are so disillusioned! It's like a cult!!

• Haha
  • Wow
600B38C4-A29D-48E1-B3D6-F293EEDBD462.jpeg

How rude asking me to make a purchase F**k Off
Another pathetic face heโ€™s pulling๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
These two couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewary ๐Ÿ˜‚ they tell subs to wait for a big suprise for a week and then forget to mention it to the publisher not to announce it until 8pm...
They are a joke, an absolute joke...

EVERYTHING that's gone wrong for them recently has been of their own doing...
The cow tipping issue, he caused
The dirty knickers, he caused
The pretending he doesn't drink, she caused with the Kiki comment
The skimming up issue he caused

He's basil fawlty on crack ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™„๐ŸŒฟ

• Haha
She got gifted a pair of dungerees๐Ÿ˜†there end up on the floor in her tit pit

• Sick
If it's a swimming pool not cleaned daily, would you want to splash around in warm stagnant water, where someone has skinny dipped? Especially, if they're not known for good hygiene.

• Sick
Knowing these two. They've probably self funded the book publication to make him an author ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 163058
How rude asking me to make a purchase F**k Off
Another pathetic face heโ€™s pulling๐Ÿ™„
He looks dog rough there. There is definitely something going on behind the scenes. They look awful. He is grossly unattractive but I have always though Nadia was an attractive woman. I don't think you deteriorate that much in a year without something more going on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.