Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably took it down himself because it got so much backlash. One disgusted comment alone had something like 70+ likes. I'm not surprised he did that sort of thing to cows, he torments their dog Toffee a lot.

He should keep the unhygenic pirate jewellery locked away.
Hi , I'm new to the channel .. I listened to mark about the cow and send a report to you tube ,you tube removed that video ! liked mark but not any more, there was a vlog a while back where I'm sure he said he took the wings of insects? I'm not sure if that's correct but I know it was cruelty to something. He also I think is cruel to his dogs , they would not react like toffy does , I think he has a very very cruel side to him .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Have I missed something about last nite? Last nites live isn’t there?? I need to catch up

Somebody asked him in the comments why the vlog was taken down and he says 'because it caused offence, damned if you do damned if you don't'. What an arrogant hole. ITV need to kick her off loose women after her comments about the nhs. Watched the first minute of the quiz wasn't he a happy chappie, they were laughing and singing pretending nothing was wrong, how low can they stoop. Whoever gave him the name manky well done, he is such a manky creep with a very twisted mind.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have I missed something about last nite? Last nites live isn’t there?? I need to catch up
I complained, as I'm sure many others did, he said he went cow tipping, where you push a cow over and break its ribs for fun. He maintains its not disgusting and kept on justifying it today. He's a 1st class nob

Reactions: 8
Cow tipping isn't real.. it's a myth.. Cows sleep laying down... But why anyone would say they did it is beyond me. Maybe he thought he would get a rise from all the 'trolls'. He's just a real sicko.
He cow flipped! Which I'd different.

Reactions: 1
What sort of person takes joy in hurting an animal? I know what a psychologist would say.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Day in the life vlog on hello YouTube channel they are still getting a good slaughtering people aren’t happy with them😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has just said “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?” and added that her teenage daughter has commented “ aren’t they suppose to protect Us?” and she appears to think this is a commendable attitude.
This from a woman who admits she is too frightened to do a grocery shop. Hundreds of NHS staff have died doing their jobs whilst she has stuffed herself silly and laid about. I am disgusted and sickened. This woman should be publically shamed for that comment. Everyone must go on protecting the NHS in whatever way Policy dictates until this threat is over.....which won’t be for some time. I feel like she and her daughter have just publicly disrespected every NHS life lost to serving and protecting the public.
I just went to have a look where she said what you quoted up above “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?”, can you go have another look a 4.10 mins in as it looks like what she said has been edited out!?!?
They must have known it was wrong if they've edited out 🙄 also somrone said maddie commented about the NHS but that's vanished also???
He will HATE having to censor their opinions, 😂😂😂
In terms of the car crash waiting to happen, it appears they've had a bit of a bump over the past 24hrs. All brought on by themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just went to have a look where she said what you quoted up above “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?”, can you go have another look a 4.10 mins in as it looks like what she said has been edited out!?!?
They must have known it was wrong if they've edited out 🙄 also somrone said maddie commented about the NHS but that's vanished also???
In terms of the car crash waiting to happen, it appears they've had a bit of a bump over the past 24hrs. All brought on by themselves.
Yes you are right..they have edited it out... I watched it a couple of hours ago and now that part has gone. They are vile.They know she messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks like the comments are back and sub Xander is oddly sucking up to them...which is funny because on one of the other vlogs he took a big battering over his political opinions. Seems it is ok for him to disagree with Mark and Nadia but when people pull them up on animal cruelty Xander thinks it's his place to play devil's advocate. I have to say the comments are what make me keep coming back they are more interesting than the vlogs/lives. Also, how convenient of Mark to edit out what Nadia said about the NHS but then reply in the comments with his own different version of what Nadia said and meant. So very calculated. Oh and the comments on here were right...Mental Marky made an appearance on his Insta. Bit of backlash and out comes the guilt trip woe me post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember the video she did when she said her hair was falling out, a few years ago? It was the first time I became aware that she did youtube videos as I'd only seen her on LW until that point. Was her hair actually falling out or was this some kind of clickbait thing?

Does anyone remember the video she did when she said her hair was falling out, a few years ago? It was the first time I became aware that she did youtube videos as I'd only seen her on LW until that point. Was her hair actually falling out or was this some kind of clickbait thing?
She was going to show a product she used for her hair I think, she was in the bathroom. Then she got upset, and said she'd lost around a third of her hair, and she had the balding gene. She'd been to see someone about it apparently.

i remember that vid, she was full of shite, it was all made up - her hair isnt or wasnt falling out, she was working out how to play her potential audience. why she did that and lied I really dont know - sat in her bathroom saying she was going bald and her hair was all false!!!

Reactions: 4
Hi there, you are right ...it’s gone! although some of the comments still reference it. It was disgraceful and totally against the Government’s message. She said it in such a disparaging way as well.....like the NHS are a load of cry babies who need to pull themselves together. Can’t find the bit where she proudly quotes her daughter either. I really hope they have both reflected on what was said.....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi there, you are right ...it’s gone! although some of the comments still reference it. It was disgraceful and totally against the Government’s message. She said it in such a disparaging way as well.....like the NHS are a load of cry babies who need to pull themselves together. Can’t find the bit where she proudly quotes her daughter either. I really hope they have both reflected on what was said.....
why do they think everything Maddie says is right - shes a 17 year old girl fgs - who barely moves out of her parents clutches

Reactions: 16
why do they think everything Maddie says is right - shes a 17 year old girl fgs - who barely moves out of her parents clutches
any decent person would have corrected her and had the discussion about personal and societal responsibility. They are shockers.....on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
any decent person would have corrected her and had the discussion about personal and societal responsibility. They are shockers.....on so many levels.
exactly what I thought - but they do seem to think that she is the spokesperson for todays yoof!! lol how deluded are they?

• Heart
  • Haha
She was going to show a product she used for her hair I think, she was in the bathroom. Then she got upset, and said she'd lost around a third of her hair, and she had the balding gene. She'd been to see someone about it apparently.
Who did she see? Ken Dodd's hairdresser? Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.