Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also wondering why nitty tolerates him he is so revolting but I suppose he has been like that all of his life. Can anyone imagine what he was like as a teenager at school thinking all his smut was funny and the big boys egging him on but laughing behind his back what a loser. As much as I can't stand nitty I think she is downtrodden and could definitely do a lot better for herself and as someone else said laughs at him to save her face on YT but she must ask her herself what the hell is she doing with him. He humiliates her every day of her life and it gets worse every day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeh he has bipolar. No excuse for his vileness tho. Latest vlog, hes doing his best to humiliate her again. Selfish self absorbed behaviour in eating the dates. The oodies look ridiculous, why are they so obsessed with them?? its summer fgs!
Close up on the sofas....they are filthy!! The mess everywhere stresses me out, theres no need for it! They just dont put anything away after themselves, lazy dirty grubby idiots lot of em!
Oh whats that, a takeaway? But i thought they NEVER had takeaways 🤔🤔 isnt wimpys pure shite? 🤢

2 burgers and chips for manky....hes doing well on joe wicks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm also wondering why nitty tolerates him he is so revolting but I suppose he has been like that all of his life. Can anyone imagine what he was like as a teenager at school thinking all his smut was funny and the big boys egging him on but laughing behind his back what a loser. As much as I can't stand nitty I think she is downtrodden and could definitely do a lot better for herself and as someone else said laughs at him to save her face on YT but she must ask her herself what the hell is she doing with him. He humiliates her every day of her life and it gets worse every day.
I bet he was much like now a complete loner and a creep.

Reactions: 9
I am only just catching up on this new thread. Sorry to look back to page 1 but - on the loose women clip of her ‘friend of a friend of a friend’ I was actually wondering if she was referring to Lisa? Nadia was meant to be renewing her vows this year and had to postpone it until next year. I wonder if Lisa was meant to be maid of honour and now she doesn’t want her to be as she has not checked in enough. I am sure at the start of lockdown they said Lisa will feature in vlogs etc and there was one ‘live’ with her in but it has not been mentioned again...
Of course I could be wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me at all...

Reactions: 12
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂
and the fact that his 2 older daughers who dont live with them can see that, what on earth will they think of their 'father'? he is beyond belief

What a disgusting thing to say. He is vile. She actually said to him - stop - we’ve talked about this. Why does she put up with his ridiculous behaviour. I would be showing him the door. I certainly wouldn’t go on a live broadcast with him behaving so erratically and childish.
NO I woudlnt either but she alows it cs she cant stop rescuing him - hes all shes got

Reactions: 7
Someone, sorry can't remember who, commented that a psych friend of theirs saying if Manky suffered depression he wouldn't be able to commit to daily vlogs etc. The fact he can continue with daily life, every day, suggests he doesn't have it. Also, if he does have Bi Poplar I thought the high part of the illness built to such an extent intervention was needed? He uses this as a get out of jail free card in my opinion.

This is on Twitter 😂🤣
That's really interesting. Manky thinks he can do better than the curriculum. Nitty thinks he's some kind of genius. I have noticed he makes statements that aren't true, and talks about things in London that he gets totally wrong. He has a degree, but there are big holes in his overall education. He went to Holland Park Secondary. My mate went there, and said all he learned was how to roll a spliff!!! Nitty is just thick. There is a clip from BB where she's losing it shouting I am a very smart woman . lol.

and the fact that his 2 older daughers who dont live with them can see that, what on earth will they think of their 'father'? he is beyond belief

NO I woudlnt either but she alows it cs she cant stop rescuing him - hes all shes got
The problem now ,is they have no content to fill all the times they're on yt,so he has revert to horrible,vile ,rude ,unfunny and disgusting ways,they've nothing left to talk about ,2/3 lives a day ,is complete over kill, their vlogs are now awful,just screaming,shouting,his sweaty greasy face up close to the camera, makes me 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is on Twitter 😂🤣
getting slated on twitter - so Manky is a history professor now?

The problem now ,is they have no content to fill all the times they're on yt,so he has revert to horrible,vile ,rude ,unfunny and disgusting ways,they've nothing left to talk about ,2/3 lives a day ,is complete over kill, their vlogs are now awful,just screaming,shouting,his sweaty greasy face up close to the camera, makes me 🤮🤢
he turns my stomach, why she thinks he is such a catch, god only knows, hes someone I think you would want to run away from

• Heart
Regardless of his mental health hes just an abusive c**t end of. She wont leave him tho, she likes been his saviour and hes probs threatened to go back on the booze/top himself if she does, after what happened with her first husband she wouldn't be able to deal with that. So shes stuck, and he takes full advantage of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂

Wow! I can't believe he did that. I'd already seen him zoom in on her grey hair (sneakily, when she isn't looking), purposely film her body in unflattering ways and add those fart noises when she squats. He has now taken it to another level. I'm disgusted by the cruelty he shows towards his wife, pouncing on any opportunity to publicly humiliate her. I wonder how much of this she is even aware of? I have heard her say that she doesn't watch much of it back. I would hate to think she doesn't know what he is doing. If she is aware, it's sad too. Your husband should treat you like you are precious. Not like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whats with the richard madeley bashing? Yeh hes a bit of a twerp but surely its unprofessional of nitty? Theres a high chance of her running in to him one day, either at itv, loose women or some z list function....id laugh if he got wind of of them dissing him and he confronted her 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Yeh he has bipolar. No excuse for his vileness tho. Latest vlog, hes doing his best to humiliate her again. Selfish self absorbed behaviour in eating the dates. The oodies look ridiculous, why are they so obsessed with them?? its summer fgs!
Close up on the sofas....they are filthy!! The mess everywhere stresses me out, theres no need for it! They just dont put anything away after themselves, lazy dirty grubby idiots lot of em!
Oh whats that, a takeaway? But i thought they NEVER had takeaways 🤔🤔 isnt wimpys pure shite? 🤢

2 burgers and chips for manky....hes doing well on joe wicks 😂😂
I was also thinking that the house was looking extra messy/dirty.😣 I wonder if they've been asked to adverise those Oodies? Poor Toffee looks ill. When she was sick nobody seemed to think about the reason why? At last that disgusting Christmas throw should get a wash! Haven't seen her cook the 'amazing' Joe Wicks meals for a while😕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whats with the richard madeley bashing? Yeh hes a bit of a twerp but surely its unprofessional of nitty? Theres a high chance of her running in to him one day, either at itv, loose women or some z list function....id laugh if he got wind of of them dissing him and he confronted her 😂😂
I totally agree. She works with ITV daytime television and Richard and Judy are Gods of that! She really is digging a deeper hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.