Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know many will disagree, and I am not in any way defending some of Nadia's very shady behaviour but my honest opinion from watching the vlogs and reading the very enlightening threads here, is that she is in an abusive relationship and has been worn down by him. The signs are all there. He is totally reliant on her financially and I'm sure he's pushing her to do this crap which will ironically destroy her credibility and she will get less and less work. I can only imagine what her family must think of this man who is financially and emotionally draining her of everything. Unfortunatly, you risk losing your loved one if you say anything. But she clearly needs an intervention. She seemed genuinely upset when he smushed that banana down her top. It wasn't funny, it was sinister and a way of humiliating her publicly. He makes me sick.
I'll leave this here:

Nardia PLEASE make a will. Don't wait for M's 'permission', take independent financial advice and MAKE A WILL. 🙏

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she is not the person for this brand at all - what are they thinking
Gleam must be begging brands to give her work
It's awful. I've emailed them. The products are lovely. But she looks so scary. Why does she think anyone wants to see every part of her hideous face and flabby body. The only honest thing she's said is they over share. Manky and Nitty think by constantly attention seeking they are helping people. Empty vessels make the most noise. Thought she looked odd on LW. Defensive body language. Bet she hates Ranvir.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Instagram should have a thumbs down😆I’ve watched no content yet..I’ll be back in about 2seconds once I’ve watched the live😁

Stop given them content ideas !
Can u imagine it🤣🤣

I’m back😆her going to the toilet was enough..got my thumbs down

I think Instagram should have a thumbs down😆I’ve watched no content yet..I’ll be back in about 2seconds once I’ve watched the live😁

Can u imagine it🤣🤣

I’m back😆her going to the toilet was enough..got my thumbs down
Him talking about the stains in her knickers was horrendous. What an awful thing to say to anyone, never mind your wife on youtube!?!?!?! 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know many will disagree, and I am not in any way defending some of Nadia's very shady behaviour but my honest opinion from watching the vlogs and reading the very enlightening threads here, is that she is in an abusive relationship and has been worn down by him. The signs are all there. He is totally reliant on her financially and I'm sure he's pushing her to do this crap which will ironically destroy her credibility and she will get less and less work. I can only imagine what her family must think of this man who is financially and emotionally draining her of everything. Unfortunatly, you risk losing your loved one if you say anything. But she clearly needs an intervention. She seemed genuinely upset when he smushed that banana down her top. It wasn't funny, it was sinister and a way of humiliating her publicly. He makes me sick.
I agree, he’s trodden her down to accept the way he behaves and they live.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I dont feel sorry for her. She knew what she was taking on. She thought she could fix him. Wrong, it never happens, and now she is stuck with him. She doesn't cover herself in glory sleeping with him when they had never even had a date, whilst he had a girlfriend and young baby at home. They deserve the horrible dysfunctional relationship they have.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the F? is this for real?

He will be begging to be breastfed next, he is one weird weirdo no mistaking it.
Ha ha ha. Mother Earth herself will only be too happy to oblige. I do think it's weird she acts like his mummy.

• Sick
LW today, apparently Maaak teaches the girls history as he was appalled at the GCSE curriculum and he was a student of history.... 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
How difficult must family relationships be,

It appears Narc is jealous of nittys friends and family

Nitty is jealous of Narcs mum and his other daughters when he pays them any attention

Nitty is jealous of her own sister

Narc is deeply resentful of his own mum

The extended family she refers to when reminiscing about her childhood are no where to be seen

Maddie and Kiki are stuck in the middle I suspect

Her ex husbands family must hurt over the fact she left their son for an affair and he committed suicide

The whole family stress must be palpable, ontop of Marc and nittys daily arguments and antics...

What a life...

Jealous... NOT
On top of all that he has said in his old vlogs that he didn't give up drinking for himself but for Nadia and baby Maddie as he wanted it to work this time. He has said if he didn't have Nadia he'd continue to drink. That's a rotten form of blackmail, especially as she had an ex die by suicide. He's basically said he'd drink himself to death if she left him - not in exactly those words but that's what the threat is. It's also rather mean to have four children that you wouldn't give it up for but then say you did it for one particular partner. That's why I don't believe he did it for her. He did it for himself which is the only person you can actually be successful at doing it for. He did it for the lifestyle and because he knew she'd take care of him financially. I doubt his exes would have put up with him for very long once they knew him better. I'm not saying it isn't a great achievement to give up drink, it's bloody brilliant. I just think he lies when he says it was for her - it was because he knew he'd never get someone financially as well off to put up with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha ha ha. Mother Earth herself will only be too happy to oblige. I do think it's weird she acts like his mummy.
Yep, she mothers him and he acts like a grown up toddler. NO idea what she finds attractive in him, he is a professional victim and layabout with a huge chip on his shoulder. Most normal women would run a mile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a relative who could be Manky's twin. Classic self diagnosed manic depressive bi polar self centred idiot. He has left a trail of destruction in his wake his whole life and always says poor me. There is nothing wrong with him ,that a good dose of reality, and that the world does not revolve around him would sort out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
I have a brother who could be Manky's twin. Classic self diagnosed manic depressive bi polar self centred idiot. He has left a trail of destruction in his wake his whole life and always says poor me. There is nothing wrong with him ,that a good dose of reality, and that the world does not revolve around him would sort out.
I’m sorry to hear this xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.