Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jax04

Chatty Member
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
So to defend pushing over sleeping cows and breaking their ribs, BOTH of them think those who criticises Nark are Virtue signalling by not recoiling the "misdemeanours of our past". THEY ARE BOTH BEYOND HELP!!!!

• Angry

lalalanded

VIP Member
I thought someone should inform the ACTUAL”Honey I’m homeschooling the kids” podcast and blog owner to tell them the Sadderleys have nicked their name.View attachment 163746
Good work!!!!

Im sure Denises' book will have a lot more sales than that daft thing they are putting out
I'm actually really keen to read it. I'm sure what she has described was post natal psychosis and not post natal depression (obviously not contradicting her as she knows her own condition). Post natal psychosis is about as scary a mental condition can get. She was extremely brave to have a second child. I have so much respect for her, it sounds like she's been to hell and back.

EDIT - Mark should read Denise's book and then be utterly ashamed of weaponising mental illness and using it to abuse his wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
It's probably the launch of their cut and paste from Google/ghost writer book.
All Gleamers push out a terrible book then get slaughtered in the book reviews. I remember Youtuber Lily Pebbles book totally flopped and the books usually end up in a massive pile in poundland selling for 50p because even they can't flog them.😂

Their hysteria over the McDonald's is OTT. It always surprises me how Nadia manages to scoff a big Mac AND a quarter pounder and large chips. She takes huge bites too and eats with her mouth open. Can't stand the sound.🤮 Then she has the cheek to tell people to buy plates which shows food portion size.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
On a sidenote....Just finished watching wkend vlog 32...iv never known adults get so excited over mcdonalds! I think i may be missing the burger gene, i really dont get the fuss, its a cheap burger fgs! Nitty professes to be the best cook ever born, you’d think she’d have higher standards! Cheap food out of freezer chucked on a grill thing and cooked by teens really ist my thing.....and iv never been on masterchef! it blows my mind that she was 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I'm so disgusted with her 'gifted' rubbish when people are struggling. Honestly, it is so infuriating. How can she think it's ok to be rubbing it in people's faces? The whole Covid pandemic has truly shown people for what they are.

• Heart

Officedoor123

VIP Member
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.
Nitty says to stacey atthe end, "but Zak is much younger than my kids, ive got teenagers" Zak is 12. Isnt Kiki 12?

Miss LDN

VIP Member
This thread moves so fast. You lot are so funny. That's probably another reason Manky is always on here, to get material. Apart from his vanity.
Mr Jack of all trades, is so sadistic. He just let everyone on the live, hear her pee! Can you imagine Eamonn or Frank Lampard, or even Richard Madely doing that to their wives. I think they should bring back 'How Clean Is Your House'. Those two women would have to wear hazmat suits. The gushing comments about Manky, are his own work. I said 'Hi Mark' under one, and he took it down.

• Wow
  • Sick

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He probably took it down himself because it got so much backlash. One disgusted comment alone had something like 70+ likes. I'm not surprised he did that sort of thing to cows, he torments their dog Toffee a lot.

He should keep the unhygenic pirate jewellery locked away.

Reactions: 13

Jax04

Chatty Member
Yeh he has bipolar. No excuse for his vileness tho. Latest vlog, hes doing his best to humiliate her again. Selfish self absorbed behaviour in eating the dates. The oodies look ridiculous, why are they so obsessed with them?? its summer fgs!
Close up on the sofas....they are filthy!! The mess everywhere stresses me out, theres no need for it! They just dont put anything away after themselves, lazy dirty grubby idiots lot of em!
Oh whats that, a takeaway? But i thought they NEVER had takeaways 🤔🤔 isnt wimpys pure shite? 🤢

2 burgers and chips for manky....hes doing well on joe wicks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
They could of bought nanny di’s gift in time for her birthday, my pet peeve!
I hate how they make nanny Di act like a performing seal ‘ say hello subs’ , ‘’say welcome to the vlog’ ‘ put that ridiculous Oodie on and look like a twat’’

• Sad

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
How long does it take her to make a simply guacamole?! Why doesn't Nadia just get a tripod for those cookery lives on her own?! It's the most annoying thing to watch. Mark swaying the camera round onto him ALL the time...and everytime she uses a chilli he says chilli chilli don't touch your Willy. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The subs are being bought, hence why their viewing figures don't match their sub count. They think by getting people to hit the thumbs up it dilutes trolls, but be honest Mark it helps to put money in your pocket. I hate to break it to Mark if he is reading and I'm sure he will be at some point but even if you get 800 thumbs ups where are the other 90+k viewers?! ....Oh, I forgot they aren't real, they are slient sub bots that you've purchased. Your thumbs up count prove this too.

• Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
Completely agree, nanny Di is patronised to within an inch of her life. The girls seems fond of her which is nice. Nanny Di is no fool, she sees right through Nadia, and Nadia knows it. Hate the way they didfuck all for her birthday and when they give her the ooodie thing, its not wrapped (why? Didnt you know whenher borthday was?) And mark says you cant get hold of wrapping paper. Lying git.
Nanny Di is so gracious. I kinda like Dina but found it a huge insult that she gave Nanny Di the toilet roll ‘planter.’ Like something a five year old would make. Dina is an art teacher so I assume she could create a nicer piece of art that that.... knowing how much Nanny Di likes her art.
I am wondering if Betty And Teddy contributed?
All the ‘goodies’ are things they usually get in for nanny Di anyway do no difference there apart from the ribbon around the crisps.
Really don’t think she is valued for her life experience or her place within the family. (Except maybe by the girls- Kiki being the only real exception)
I agree that they are treating her like a performing seal more and more but she’s too gracious and/or chilled to say so.
As it’s the only family she has, perhaps she feels she has to go along with it all in order to spend time with them?
Or, maybe a little guilt from days gone by- so she just puts up with it?
Who knows?
Notice N had no welcome for her and didn’t hug her. shoving a camera phone in her face as soon as she arrived. How rude?!
No warmth at all towards her.
The cake?
‘I’ve written 5 cookery books?‘
How??
She can’t even pronounce simple ingredients properly. Not in her wildest dreams. Ghost-writers-are-us-dot-com.
( I feel better now, post rant)

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Gross, the mop ad is disgusting. Who is Nadia kidding when she says she washed the floor the day before? Her feet were absolutely filthy in that ad and no floor gets that thick with grime in a day. Instagram is one big fake advertisement, I wish people would wake up.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Did Nanny Di get her birthday Five Guys burger ? Have a missed a vlog as she’s hardly in any vlogs (apart from GFH)
It hasn't been shown in any vlogs but apparently Nadia went to bed for the afternoon the day Di was there for her birthday.

• Wow
  • Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Manky has to make everything about him. His Father's Day vid on insta is so manipulative. I'm such a great dad, because I didn't have a dad. He is a train wreck of a human being, and has made a career out of his mental health, alcoholism etc, etc. There are four girls who will be very scarred because of his behaviour. That home is a toxic time bomb. Just have a day off Manky. Get some proper therapy and a proper job.

• Heart