Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jax04

Chatty Member
Hes 100% abusive. He loves humiliating her, very sadistic side to him, i think her being in distress turns him on....you only have to watch this mornings live, the pleasure he takes in trying to get her to do things shes uncomfortable with is glaringly obvious, trying to get her to twerk, making everyone listen to her on the loo, bananagate....hes getting worse for sure.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Zebeedee

Nanny Di is so gracious. I kinda like Dina but found it a huge insult that she gave Nanny Di the toilet roll ‘planter.’ Like something a five year old would make. Dina is an art teacher so I assume she could create a nicer piece of art that that.... knowing how much Nanny Di likes her art.
I am wondering if Betty And Teddy contributed?
All the ‘goodies’ are things they usually get in for nanny Di anyway do no difference there apart from the ribbon around the crisps.
Really don’t think she is valued for her life experience or her place within the family. (Except maybe by the girls- Kiki being the only real exception)
I agree that they are treating her like a performing seal more and more but she’s too gracious and/or chilled to say so.
As it’s the only family she has, perhaps she feels she has to go along with it all in order to spend time with them?
Or, maybe a little guilt from days gone by- so she just puts up with it?
Who knows?
Notice N had no welcome for her and didn’t hug her. shoving a camera phone in her face as soon as she arrived. How rude?!
No warmth at all towards her.
The cake?
‘I’ve written 5 cookery books?‘
How??
She can’t even pronounce simple ingredients properly. Not in her wildest dreams. Ghost-writers-are-us-dot-com.
( I feel better now, post rant)
What about that sub who gave money on a live and asked to get nanny di water and other stuff ? They never mentioned that on their live to nanny Di , I think the same person got flowers for nittys parents and that was never mentioned? So I'm assuming they kept that money for them selves .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
One minute Mark is a sniveling babbling mess complaining about Di on their latest podcast and the next minute he is talking about the colour inside Nadia knickers during a live. What exactly does Nadia find attractive about this man? 🤮🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Vaddict

He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
Can't believe he'd do something like that...to tag his kids is so completely selfish....that would really piss me off if I were his wife (ugh, imagine). Deal with your shit Mark...and leave your kids out of it...get help from professionals. Stop f**cking up your kids anymore than you already have done.

• Heart
  • Angry

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I am really disgusted that they have so many vulnerable subs, that they manipulate. There are suicidal people on the lives, and they tell them to call The Samaritans. This happens so frequently. Holding themselves up as mental health experts is not on. Manky is so chaotic, and Nitty, well we know what happened with her 'empathy' towards her ex husband. He had to stop the live, he did on his own the other night to tell someone to call The Samaritans. I've reported this to You Tube. They seem to thrive on giving advice.

• Wow
  • Angry

Zebeedee

Why could they not wait a few days to talk about their book ! Denise Welch released her book today and was very emotional on loose women .. and Nadia was crying , I just don't u understand after all that emotional crying about Denise she then gos live to tell us about her book on the same day, I just find that extremely selfish !!!! It's almost like she was trying to take the limelight away from Denise , I'm sorry but if that was my friend there is no way I would of done that , I would of waited a few days ! But being Nadia she has to turn it on to her and make today about her book ,very naughty I think . Has to be the center of attention, even crying today and the presenter asked Nadia if she was ok because she was crying ! Yes I understand we all have emotions but stop making everything about you NADIA , you just couldn't let Denise have her special book day , NO you had to tell every one about your book, bit narrsistic me thinks !

• Heart
  • Wow

No one

VIP Member
That was a boring announcement there going to deliver the books🥱random people selected..yeah right Jess.lior,Zoe

• Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Where are they being deeply kind when they are mocking Richard Madeley?

RM has more talent in his little finger than Manky has in his whole body. It really is a case of the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head. Nadia should be hauled over the coals at at ITV for mocking a fellow employee all over the internet, for no apparent reason. It is disgusting behaviour.

• Heart

No one

VIP Member
Her insta live she was rambling about how lockdown has ruined kids mental health..I actually shouted at my phone & said your ruining your kids mental health😡stupid bitch

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I haven't watched it but if she is commenting on the fact she's getting freebies and she doesn't know why people get annoyed I will enlighten her a little...

During the pandemic lots of people lost their jobs, so while she was sooo busy begging for and advertising a 5k free garden table and chairs people couldn't relate because some were just trying to keep a roof over their heads. While Nadia was selfishly and unnecessarily taking all the Ocado delivery slots but then throwing the food she made away, there were elderly and disabled people who couldn't get food delivered because they were REALLY shielding etc. They've manipulated their subs to throw money at them every night - the list goes on and there are pages and pages of us all listing this stuff previously - If they bothered to read their YT comments (apart from the few arse licky comments) before deleting them all they would know all this too.

But...they are greedy and their youtube channel is now all about how much they can rinse from their subs in a sly and manipulative way.

Their half arsed attempt to make anything of Di's 70th was well... half arsed.

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Hes desperate to be maddies fav, hence the bullying of nitty, its just awful abusive behaviour. The name calling this morning is another example of him poking and poking until he gets a reaction, the more she doesnt bite the more he does it....how horrendous must that be to live with? Hes the most pathetic excuse for a man iv ever seen, just vile. Nitty wont and cant leave, shes trapped with him, he controls everything, from the finances to her career, how scary is that?
the thing i find disturbing is, he actually means what he is saying to her, its not banter, at all its just having a constant dig, to the point where I wonder if he actually likes her, I know he lusts after he but thats because he is a dirty dog, but I get a feeling he cant relate to or like any woman regardless of who they are

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
You’d think he’d enjoy fathers day, turn it into a positive and celebrate it with his daughters, ya kno, cos hes their dad, make it so THEY have good memories and it being special....but noooooo not manky, he has to turn it into the biggest negative he can, its another chance to be the ultimate victim in his eyes, poor me, poor me, as always, hes so draining! I bet the girls dread fathers day, its just him moping about being miserable and making it all about HIM and his childhood, awful shitty narc behaviour as always😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Jax04

Chatty Member
He doesnt see any wrong in what he did, hes using age as an excuse....he was in his early twenties, not exactly a child! Typical narc attitude, its everyone else who's in the wrong not him 🙄 he makes my skin crawl, such a vile creep of a man.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I still cant get over the fact that he controls the finances! Nitty needs to wake up fast or she will find she is left with nothing. He has several addiction issues, and access to cash...god know what he gets up to as he is unchecked. I have said all along he hates women, it oozes out of every pore of his body.

• Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
For those complaining about being bored/repetitive posts/comments....please feel free to add/post some interesting different perceptives on the sadderleys for us to discuss 👍 thanks 😊

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
Can you imagine the outcry? If Richard and Judy started slating them in an interview. Calling Manky a useless, rude, immature, tosser. Or Nitty a fat, lazy, bad actress, liar, who lives in a germ ridden hovel. Nitty would be in tears wearing her 'Be Kind' shirt. Telling the world that Richard and Judy should be publicly flogged. I'm delighted to say R and J live in a lovely house. Scorpio jealousy from them both. Both have real careers.
Richard and Judy would have nothing to say about M. They would never have heard of him.

• Haha
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
He's removing bits of his vlogs now getting worried that so many people are reporting him to YT and complaining to loose women about her comments. When he knows he's really put his big foot in things they come on the lives all bubbly, laughing singing dancing, it's all so fake.

• Heart

GlitterKnickers

I've thought all along that was Mark
[/Q
He is beyond selfish. He puts a woe is me post on and tells the world how low and desperate he's feeling THEN he tag's all of his children?!?!?!?!?!
Utterly Selfish!!!! What can a 12yr old with anxiety do??? He is a really desperate dad
He's so self indulgent because he has the luxury to be. He has all this time on his hands with no responsibility.

• Heart