Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebeedee

He probably took it down himself because it got so much backlash. One disgusted comment alone had something like 70+ likes. I'm not surprised he did that sort of thing to cows, he torments their dog Toffee a lot.

He should keep the unhygenic pirate jewellery locked away.
Hi , I'm new to the channel .. I listened to mark about the cow and send a report to you tube ,you tube removed that video ! liked mark but not any more, there was a vlog a while back where I'm sure he said he took the wings of insects? I'm not sure if that's correct but I know it was cruelty to something. He also I think is cruel to his dogs , they would not react like toffy does , I think he has a very very cruel side to him .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

Annother

Chatty Member
Thanks for welcome it's good to know this is here for me to express my thoughts and opinions on these two
beggars who have no shame they take take take I don't think they have done or given anything back during
Lockdown. They might say but we give our time By talking to our subs everyday live and Mark edits for our
subs in his toy room well no..they do live to see if they can pitch another 1.99 from another lost soul.
They can't even give their subs the joy of hanging the you tube play button they say its yours subs:rolleyes: but where
is it?? I question the play button as you have to go through a procedure where you are given a code number to
redeem your plaque they got that plaque after a week of reaching 100,000 SHIPPED IN THE HIGHT of COVID-19??
from USA? and the lost souls are STILL waiting for the pregnancy vest that's never going to arrive!!
My view is Gleem bought the plaque as they can be purchased with the same generic letter only Mark and Nadia
Added on a few extra words of their own. I have watched many YouTubers receive their plaques and they normally
show their subscribers the letter N and M even got a text from the big wig at YouTube:unsure:?
They are frauds,they take money from vulnerable subs,its take all the time as you say,they give nothing back ,2 lives for 20mins ,they're always begging for thumbs up ,her playing with her tits and scratching her nits,(glad I got that the right way round lol) but they are awful,they shout out the same names all the time ,people pour their hearts out on there,thinking they will help,they do not care about those folk,they just want their money,and that pisses me off so much

• Heart
  • Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
This morns live was same old same old, poor manky, only man alive who doesnt have a dad, milking that for all its worth....what relevance does nanny di being a feminist have? Why does he say it like its a bad thing? Im a feminist, i teach my sons about equality, privilege and consent....is that bad? I really dont think so, yet manky is very bitter about it, i personally think di’s addictions and toxic relationships are/were more of an issue 🤔 i had a shit childhood with NO dad too, am i victim with a poor me attitude? HELL NO! you learn and grow and break the cycle with your own kids, you find the positives, harping on and fixating on the past helps no one....apart from a narc i suppose, oh how they love to flog that horse!!

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She needs to be reported to the Chief Executive at ITV. As we've said before she breaches their terms and conditions. How they are getting away with manipulating people like this is outrageous. As we've also said countless times they have very vulnerable subs some even suicidal and what's worrying is they usually ignore these comments only sometimes directing them to The Samaritans.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Im not making excuses for him but I think he is bipolar, he behaves atrociously at both ends of the spectrum. I've lived a varied life and I've never ever heard anyone say what he said this morning about stains in her underwear. Pure humiliation. Both of their parents watch them and they must be furious. I certainly would be. What a vile man. He desperately needs help

• Wow
  • Sad

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
So basically they make their subs wait for their book announcement that they already know about anyway and then a random publisher announces it on their own page. I have to say it must be a short book because they put that together quickly:
Let your kids sleep in for most of the day, take them to a gallery, review a film. The end.

• Heart
  • Angry

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
It was probably mark doing the betting with her card 🤷‍♀️
So she admits Mark manages their money?!?!?! Alarm bells start ringing...
Bank card cloned and huge gambling debts rung up?!?!?! ALARM BELLS START RINGING REALLY REALLY LOUDLY...
No wonder he is desperate to get money from YouTube! I bet their bank balance would be a shock to Nadia, and if he has spent loads of her money online gambling, he'll blame it on his childhood, say its because he's an addict, say he'll end his life without her.

Would it suprise anyone here if he was a massive gambler?

He already admits playing the stock market, I'm guessing that's code for playing foxy bingo in his playroom late at night with a vodka, popping out to the garden for the occasional skinning up while everyone else is asleep 🙄🤔🤣😳🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
Why is Mark sexualising everything recently? It's all about boobs and ass and sex. It's really degrading and cringe. Reckon that's why he can't do an office job or work anywhere near other people because his big mouth gets him into trouble.

What really bothers me about them is this talk about addiction constantly and living in recovery and I know they claim to not be professional but certainly act like they know it all YET they live in a house filled with SO much crap with new stuff arriving every single day it screams emotional buying. Why have they not admitted their addiction to buying. Their house is so messy more so because there's so much crap its hard to store it all away. Mark come on, that room of yours, everything in there you bought to give you a high, that's not being in control.

• Heart

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
just watching the birthday vlog after the comments on here and its just so obiouvs nadia doesnt give a flying fuck... di comes down to the itchen, nadia sings happy birthday really half hartedly and out of tune, compared to maddy who comes and gives nanny di the hugest hug
She also said when taking the ‘cake’ out to the garden that she couldn’t sing Happy Birthday properly as she was concentrating on carrying the thing.
What a load of old waffle!
This coming from someone who can seemingly multi-task when cooking a three course meal on master chef?
Perleeeeaaassse!
Is her particular behaviour toward Nanny Di not verging on emotional abuse?
Either Nanny Di is very strong in putting up with it or so naive that she can’t see it.
with M being her only child and no one else in her life it’s easy to see joe she would just have to put up with it to see her son and grandkids. N knows this and knows she has a certain power because of it. It’s despicable behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Someone really needs to tell Mark that when he uses that Snapchat filter for Mental Marky it really exposes all the plaque on his bottom teeth. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

Feska

VIP Member
He also said this morning he’s done much more stupid things than cow tipping. He said he hit a support teacher once because the teacher touched him and Narc accused him of assaulting him. He just laughed it off. He’s a nightmare and seems he’s always been the same.

• Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Apparently bananagate lost them subs, i should imagine this morns live will av lost more. Manky seems to forget that most subs are mature adults who arnt interested in his vulgar sense of humour or comfortable with watching him belittle/abuse his wife. Manky is destroying that channel, i hope nitty wakes up to it one day soon.

polarbabe

I just went to have a look where she said what you quoted up above “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?”, can you go have another look a 4.10 mins in as it looks like what she said has been edited out!?!?
They must have known it was wrong if they've edited out 🙄 also somrone said maddie commented about the NHS but that's vanished also???
He will HATE having to censor their opinions, 😂😂😂
In terms of the car crash waiting to happen, it appears they've had a bit of a bump over the past 24hrs. All brought on by themselves.
Yes you are right..they have edited it out... I watched it a couple of hours ago and now that part has gone. They are vile.They know she messed up.

• Wow

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I hate the way they eat burgers, they go hysterical over them. I find it so funny they eat so much junk but then Nadia pretends she is a health guru all other times and exercises (really badly) just for the vlogs. Really taking that running seriously... while holding a selfie stick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Oooer no more tattle threads for me. I’m still trying to recover from wasting so much time on a pair of wasters..What was I thinking of I ask myself.. can’t blame it on lockdown was on here before then...

You have more patience than I do if you’re going to wait till they stop vlogging...it might be years😘
Hi Mark!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jax04

Chatty Member
Well you cant expect a z lister like nitty to have to listen to traffic 🤷‍♀️😂...i bet mankys put a ‘dont you know who i am’ letter of complaint in to council 😂😂
Id laugh if council wrote back saying ‘well we were going to get in touch actually, weve had a number of complaints with regards to the rubbish tip in your garden and the rats thats attracting and the constant screeching that can be heard for miles around’ 🙄😂 what an arrogant prat he is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Where are they being deeply kind when they are mocking Richard Madeley?

RM has more talent in his little finger than Manky has in his whole body. It really is a case of the green eyed monster rearing its ugly head. Nadia should be hauled over the coals at at ITV for mocking a fellow employee all over the internet, for no apparent reason. It is disgusting behaviour.
Can you imagine the outcry? If Richard and Judy started slating them in an interview. Calling Manky a useless, rude, immature, tosser. Or Nitty a fat, lazy, bad actress, liar, who lives in a germ ridden hovel. Nitty would be in tears wearing her 'Be Kind' shirt. Telling the world that Richard and Judy should be publicly flogged. I'm delighted to say R and J live in a lovely house. Scorpio jealousy from them both. Both have real careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12