Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf! That floor is absolutely disgusting. I’d be ashamed to show anyone that let alone post it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The subs are being bought, hence why their viewing figures don't match their sub count. They think by getting people to hit the thumbs up it dilutes trolls, but be honest Mark it helps to put money in your pocket. I hate to break it to Mark if he is reading and I'm sure he will be at some point but even if you get 800 thumbs ups where are the other 90+k viewers?! ....Oh, I forgot they aren't real, they are slient sub bots that you've purchased. Your thumbs up count prove this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow getting their subs to do their dirty work for their quiz is becoming a regular thing. Earning money on the back of someone else doing all the work. I've watch some sly youtubers in my time but these two are high on the list of greedy and conniving

I’m sure most of the comments on the daily mail were from tattlers😂
I never look at the Daily Mail...only if mentioned here and I don't have an account to comment. I think Nadia is pretty unliked even outside of Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The average cost to reach 100k subs is £1610
Must have more money than sense..he’s definitely been reading the YouTube guide
04EF9F06-8270-4723-94F0-A345E39EDBE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 3
View attachment 157589
Don’t have nightmares👺
He looks demented!!! 😁

What's with the "messy queen" name ón everything??? I'm guessing their big news is they're going to feature on some random cleaning programme... Really feel for anyone having to wade through her piles of rubbish!!! She's an insult to messy people, messy is a temporary state, filthy, unhygienic, disgusting, dirty is a constant state for her. Look at the state of her dining room table on her insta live advertisement for the quiz, the table is as filthy as her floor. Absolutely disgusting 🤢 I bet there are toenails and belly button fluff down the cracks of that disgusting dining table! And she worried about giving her elderly parents coronavirus!!! She more likely to give them botulism or salmonella 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
There are now trying to cash in on being filthy. I'd be embarrassed. She's trying to be relatable but there's a lived in home and then there's filth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 157589
Don’t have nightmares👺
Felt tit ... got a regular job ... and felt a little bit better ... weird how simple life is sometimes isn't it?! I'm now gonna call this my work shirt. #job #shirt #regular

You know how we've all been commenting about his hair being a greasy mess? Now he's washed it and most of the front has fallen out. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.